- Explore Kathmandu Valley and the 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- A stunning and adventurous 35-minute flight between Kathmandu and Lukla.
- Visit Tengboche Monastery and get an up-close view of ornate wall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Buddha, and the musical instruments and robes of the Lamas.
- A glimpse into the life of the “mountain people” living in the heart of the Himalayas.
- Remarkable views of the Khumbu Icefall on the slope of Mt. Everest.
special services for Luxury EBC Trekkies:
Unlimited tea and hot water
Accommodation in the best hotels
Rooms with attach bathrooms (Except Lobuche & Gorakshep)
Dessert after meal
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is a trip with a wonderful mixing of trekking adventure with a sense of luxury. Although luxury and trekking adventure in the mountains sounds quite the opposite idea. You will get to experience the same on this luxury adventure trek.
- Day 1 - Arrival in TIA Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (1,300 m) Hotel Aloft
After your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, Nepal. Master Himalaya representative will be there for your warm welcome who will help you to transfer to the hotel, Introduce your trekking guide. Afternoon explores the Tourist Colorful market Thamel Bazaar down Town. The evening will be for well-come dinner with the Master Himalaya team at Thamel.
- Day 2 - Fly to Lukla (30 mins) and trek to phakding (3-4hrs/2,651 m)Sherpa Sangrila Lodge
From today we start our Everest Base Camp trek. After breakfast, we take an early flight to Lukla, from where we start our trek. The flight to Lukla(35 mins). In Lukla, we meet our remaining team members. After then we start out short trekking today's destination phakding following Dudh Koshi river "River of milk".
- Day 3 - Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/5-6 Hrs) Hotel the Nest
After breakfast, today we trek approx. 6 hours to Namche Bazaar. the route follows Dudh Koshi River through many suspension bridges. On the way inspiring glimpse of Mt. Everest right up next Nuptse-Lhotse ridge. After three hours through the beautiful pine forest finally, reach the administrative village Namche Bazaar.
- Day 4 - Trek to Hotel Everest View (3880m/ 1 Hr)
This day for acclimating. visit National Park Museum and walk to the world's highest airport Syangbuche Airport (3780m). Best Panoramic view of many mountains best sun rise and sun set view of Mt Everest .you can visit Khumjung monastery to see ancient yeti scalp. This hotel is the world's highest hotel in the world this hotel provide all type of facilities which is the same as a 3-star hotel
- Day 5 - Trek to Tengboche (3870m/5-6 Hrs) Trekkers lodge
The trek continues along the Dudh Koshi with magnificent views of the mountains. We’ll have trekked to an altitude of 3,860m upon reaching Tengboche. Inside the monastery are fabulously sparkling wall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Buddha. The group will be taken to observe a prayer ceremony either in the evening or in the morning dependent on the day’s trek.
- Day 6 - Trek to Dingboche (4360 m/5-6 Hrs)Mountain Heritage
From Tengboche, the trekking trail drops to Debuche passes another electrifying suspension bridge on the Imja Khola, and trek up to Pangboche almost thousands of mani walls. Our uphill trek continues, taking us to the quaint traditional Sherpa village of Dingboche with its admirable views of Lhotse, Island Peak, and Ama Dablam.
- Day 7 - Acclamatizing day at Dingbuche (rest day )
Sight seen to ancents Nagarjang Monastery. The oldest monastery of khumbu region
- Day 8 - Trek to Lobuche (4600 m/4-5 Hrs)Hotel National Park
The trail goes directly up the gravely terminal moraine of the Khumbu glaciers. The trail leads to a row of memorial monuments of lost climbers and sherpas. We continue to climb as we are heading to the village of Lobuche which is located at the foot of giant Lobuche peak. Some breathing problems may arise today due to the altitude
- Day 9 - Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m) - Everest Base Camp (5364 m)- Gorak Shep (8-9 Hrs) Snow Lion Lodge
At the right side, you look over the Khumbu Glacier, an enormous tongue of ice that marches down the slopes of Everest. We reach Gorak Shep for lunchtime and trek to Base Camp in the afternoon. During spring, there will likely be expedition teams about to attempt the summit. The view of Khumbu Icefall from Base Camp is spectacular.
- Day 10 - Trek to Pheriche via Kalapathar (5545 m/8-9 Hrs)Pumori lodge
Early morning we climb to Kala Pattar "the Black Rock" located at (5545 m) and marked by a tangle of prayer flags. At this viewpoint one of the most admirable views on earth you have a 360-degree panorama of Himalayan giants from Pumori and Lobuche West to Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest. We make a quick descent to Gorak Shep and have hot breakfast, and then trek down to Pheriche.
- Day 11 - Trek to Namche Bazaar (2800 m/5-6 Hrs)The Nest
Today, there will be a gentle heading down-hill to the lower elevation from Pheriche. The easy walk all the to Namche Bazaar via Pangboche and Tengboche takes us to our next destination Namche bazaar
- Day 12 - Trek to Lukla (2800 m/6-7 Hrs)Khumbu Resort /North Face
This is our last day of trekking in EBC as we return to Lukla where we began our trek. We enjoy this time to reflect on the trek as a group and the personal achievement of all those who took part. after the path climbs up to Monjo and then runs easily to Benkar, Phakding, and Lukla.
- Day 13 - Fly back to Kathmandu (1,300 m/30 mins)Hotel Aloft
After breakfast, we fly back to Kathmandu for about 35 mins. After your Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to the hotel. After a long trek, you may be tired you will have nice SPA and massage available in Kathmandu which is applicable with an extra charge
- Day 14 - International Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Hotel Check-out and transfer to the International airport as per your schedule.
- Airport picks up and drops off on both international and domestic flights with A/C Vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in **** Hotel basis with breakfast on twin sharing basis. (Single supplement USD 70 if require single room in Kathmandu. It will be as per availability in the mountain)
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Assistance for the trekking gears and the shopping for the trekking equipment if required.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) on trekking.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses.
- All necessary paper works and permits
- All domestic flights (Kathmandu -Lukla -Kathmandu) and departure taxes.
- Master Himalaya Gears – sleeping bag and duffel bag for the use during the trek.
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and accredited by the Nepalese government.
- Staff cost including air ticket, food, accommodation, salary, and equipment.
- First Aid Kits Comprehensive Bag.
- Necessary Porters/ Sherpa to carry all personal gear and group equipment, & adequate insurance for all staff including porters.
- Group trekking map.
- Meals on the cities except for Welcome Dinner (Tentative US$10-$15.00 per meals )
- Nepal entry visa fee which you will get it into Kathmandu airport on upon arrival
- Personal trekking equipment
- Items of personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone, etc
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters (expected, not mandatory)
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc
- Extra night accommodation in case of early return from the trek(due to any reason)
You will feel a sense of luxury traveling in Nepal. Although the luxury trek in Nepal may be quite different than the luxury elsewhere in developed countries. You will get the sense of it for sure. This trip uses a four-star hotel in Kathmandu and luxury lodges and the best available guest houses on the trek. You will fly into the Everest region by a regular fix-winged aircraft. Staying at luxury lodges in the mountains is a pure sense of comfort with astounding views of the mountains surrounding you. As a matter of fact, you will see most of the wonders of the region on your way up to the base camp. Flying out of the Luxury Everest base camp trek will allow you to relax and skip the challenge of going downhill.
Dates & Availability
Please select a departure month
Please select no. of travellers
SundayOctober 2 2022FridayOctober 14 2022Total