- Trek to the world's highest mountain Mt. Everest Base Camp
- Follow the trail through Nepal's biggest and longest Ngozumpa Glacier
- Namche Bazar- the Capitol of Sherpa Community
- Visit Nepal's one of the oldest Tengboche Monastery
- Visit Kalapathatr for the best view of Mt. Everest and many more...
Everest Base Camp trek experience can give you one of the most incredible times of your life. Your trek begins by taking a short flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Thereafter, you will trek from Lukla and reach Namche Bazaar, one of the biggest residential areas of the legendary Sherpas.
Generally, you will observe the daily life, tradition, and culture of Sherpas. Reaching Tengboche, you will visit the oldest and beautiful monastery of this region. From Tengboche, you will head to Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakshep, and ultimately reach Everest Base Camp to have an astonishing panorama of the high mountains of the Khumbu region.
In particular. the trail is full of ascends and descends along with beautiful rhododendron and pine forests, rivers, hills, stunning views snow-capped mountains, and glaciers. Besides, you will also climb to Kala Patthar (5545m), which presents you with a stunning sunrise view over the peaks of Mt. Everest (8848m), Khumbutse (6636m), Lhotse (8414m), Nuptse (7861m), Pumori (7161m), Lingtren (6749m) and so on.
- Day 1 - Kathmandu-Phakding
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and then same day trek to Phakding
Flight + Trek duration: 03-05 hours.
- Day 2 - Phakding to Namche Bazar
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar
- Day 3 - Namche Bazar Acclimatization Day
Extra day in Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
- Day 4 - Namche Bazar - Tengboche
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche
- Day 5 - Tengboche-Dingboche
Tengboche to Dingboche
- Day 6 - Acclimatization day in Dingboche
Rest at Dingboche for acclimatization.
- Day 7 - Dingboche-Lobuche
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche
Trek duration: 05-06 hours
- Day 8 - Lobuche to Gorakshep
Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5364m) via Gorakshep
Trek Duration: 04-05 hours
- Day 9 - Gorakshep to Kala Patthar and back to Pheriche.
Gorakshep to Kala Patthar (5545m.) and back to Pheriche
Trek Duration: 06-07 hours.
- Day 10 - Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Altitude: 3450 m.
Trek duration: 7-8 hours.
- Day 11 - Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Trek Duration: 6-8 hours.
- Day 12 - Lukla-Kathmandu
Morning flight back from Lukla to Kathmandu .
Flight Duration: 40 minutes.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- The required number of porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- National Park permits and TIMS Permit
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag
- First aid medical kits.
- All necessary land transport
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)and airport tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff .
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the Price Includes section.