- Combination of natural and cultural beauty of Sherpa culture and tradition
- View of Mt Everest along with Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Pumori, and Mt. Thamserku.
- The school was established by Sir Edmund Hillary in the mountain village of Khumjung.
- Day hike to Hotel Everest View for a Coffee break.
- Trek to the foot of breathtaking Everest, the world’s highest mountain.
Everest Base Camp Trek is undoubtedly the best Himalayan trekking in Nepal. This high-altitude trekking takes you to the trekking to Mt. Everest (8,848m), the highest mountain in the world. This journey starts with a flight to Lukla and includes trekking through the dense forest and high-altitude villages toward the Base Camp of Everest.
Trekkers will love each and every moment of trekking in the proximity of Everest Base Camp and other mountains in the region. To add to that is the unique Sherpa people and their culture. The Sherpa are the native inhabitants living in the Everest Region Trekking and working as mountain leaders, guides, and potters along with farming and animal husbandry.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp is certainly not an easy job. It is an effort demanding high altitude trek but is doable by people with good fitness levels. The first thing you should understand is that the trip involves the risk of Altitude sickness. Another fact is that you have to trek several days up and down the mountain wilderness. So, you certainly need a good fitness level and a strong determination to do it. Good planning and preparation and careful execution of walking pace on the trail can comfortably take you to the destination. Keep yourself fit and prepare yourself mentally for the Everest base camp trek and the adventure is for you.
- Day 1 - Arrival in TIA Kathmandu (1,300m) and transfer to hotel
After your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu, a Master Himalaya representative will be there for your warm welcome who will help you to transfer to the hotel, Introduce your trekking guide. In the afternoon we will explore the tourist colorful market Thamel Bazaar Town. The evening will be for a well-come dinner with the Master Himalaya team at Thamel.
- Day 2 - Flight from kathamandu to lukla( 1400m to 2850 m) trek to Phakding (2650m)
After40 min flight you will arrive in Lukla you will meet your local guide and Sherpa will lead you on this trek as your guide. the trek will start on this day. as we start our trek we go for a short trek to phakding about 4-5 hrs walk. On the way of phakding we will cross many suspension bridges and trails like jungle safaris.
- Day 3 - Trek from Phakding (2,650m ) to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
We will wake up in the morning we will get our breakfast and continue trekking with the opposite flow of the Dudh Koshi river. after walking around 2-3 hr we will reach our lunch place Monjo (mount Kailash lodge). after having our lunch at Monjo we will again start our trek .on way to Namche bazaar we have to cross many suspension bridge. As we move forward, we arrive at the Sagarmatha National Park check post, where we will have our permits registered and we will start our walk to Namche and we will catch the first sight of Mt. Everest. we will walk around 30 min from the checkpoint we will arrive Namche bazaar the gateway of Everest base camp trek .
- Day 4 - Trek from Namche(3,440m) to khunde (3,800m)acclimatizing day
After our breakfast, we will start our short trek walking around 2 hrs. On the way of khunde you can see the world's highest airport at syangbuche and the best panoramic view of many mountains like Mt Amadublum(6,812m) , Mt Thamserku(6,608m) ,Mt Kongde(6,187m),Mt Lhotse(8,516m) and world highest peak Mt Everest(8,849m).you can visit the world's highest secondary school in Khumjung which is made by the first Mt Everest climber sir Edmon Hillary,this school is also known as Hillary school. you can visit Khumjung monastery to see ancient Yeti scalp. Khumjung and khunde are also known as the hidden village of Khumbu . we will stay at khunde. There is also mountian viewpoint at Shunde which offers you an amazing view of the Thame and Nangaba area.
- Day 5 - Trek from khunde (3,440m )to Tengboche (3,855m )
On this day we will leave khunde and start our trek for Tengboche. we will go downhill Khunde to Pungithaka our lunch place around 2 hrs .on the way we can see mountains view, Sherpa village, payer flags, Mani stone.if we are lucky we can see Himalayan Thar and Muskdeer on the way to khunde to Tengboche. we have our lunch at Pungithaka and climb up to for Tengboche about 4 hrs. on the way, we can see many kinds of high-altitude trees plants, and animals.
- Day 6 - Trek from Tengboche (3,855m ) to Dingboche (4,360m )
After breakfast, we will be heading to Dingboche. We will passing through many Chortens,manis. We will cross the pangbuche village and we will reach our lunch place at Shomare walking around 3 hrs . after our lunch we will start our trek to Dingboche. On the way we can see many Sherpa people with animals yaks and nak after walking around 3 hrs we will reach Dingboche.
- Day 7 - Rest day and acclimatization at Dingboche
On this day we will take a good rest and acclimatize to high altitude weather. We will go for visit the ancient monastery (Nagarjang gumba)and the best view of Mt Amadublum.
- Day 8 - Trek from Dingboche (4,360m ) to Lobuche (4,930m )
After our breakfast our trek start for labuche we will have our lunch at thukla walking around 2hrs and we will go for labuche. On the way of labuche will cross the imja river and we will walk opposite flow of this river we can see the park constructed in memory of the climber who died while on Mt Everest. The way will be little up hills and a little difficult due to the high altitude, after walking around 3 hrs we will reach Lobuche .
- Day 9 - Trek from Lobuche (4,930m) to Everest Base Camp(5,364m /) and back to Gorak Shep (5,185m)
This is an extraordinary day as we will be summiting Everest Base Camp Waling around 2 hrs. At first, we will be trekking through the Khumbu Glacier and arrive at the beautiful Gorak Shep Village - a village surrounded by snow-capped mountains. We leave our bags at Gorak Shep and hike up to the Everest Base Camp. You will get the incredible views from Everest Base Camp, take pictures of the surrounding, reflect on the memories and your achievements, and then back to Gorak Shep. On the way back to Gorakshep, you will also see the biggest glacier in the world – the Khumbu Glacier.
- Day 10 - Hike to Kala Patthar(5,555m ) viewpoint, trek to Gorak Shep then to Pheriche (4,250m)
We will be waking early in the morning at Gorak Shep and hiking to Kala Patthar to view the sunrise at Mt. Everest and other peaks. Believe us - you have never seen this type of view of the sunrise on mountains including Mt Everest. After spending some time at the viewpoint, we will trek back to Gorak Shep for our breakfast. We will rest for a bit and start our trek to Pheriche, we will have our lunch at Lobuche waling around 3 hrs. after lunch we start our trek and we will around 3 hrs for Pheriche.
- Day 11 - Trek from Pheriche (4,250m ) to phortse
After our breakfast at Pheriche, we will go for phortse , We will have our lunch at Shomare waking around 2 hrs from Pheriche. after having our lunch we again start our trek for phortse. we will walk around 3 hrs for phortse from our lunch place Shomare.
- Day 12 - Trek from phortse (3,855m) to khunjung (3,790m)
Early in the morning, we will go to Khumjung. The trail takes us through forests full of high-altitude wildlife like pheasants, musk deer.and Himalayan thar. We will see many mani stones and chortens which indicate the sherpa culture. We will walk around 3 hrs for Khumjung
- Day 13 - Trek from khumjung (2,650m) to Lukla (2,850m)
Today is your last trek we will walk around 6 hrs from Khumjung to Lukla we will cross many suspension bridges, will walk around 3 hrs from Khumjung will reach our lunch place, Monjo, we will have our lunch at Monjo then we will go for Lukla. After walking around 4hrs we will reach Lukla. Today is our last day so we will enjoy your last night in the Everest region, at night we will enjoy ourselves with our guide and porter, today is our last day of trekking.
- Day 14 - Fly back to Kathmandu (1400m) from Lukla (2,850m)
This is the last day of our trek: after having breakfast you will be fly back to Kathmandu. after 40 min flight you will rich Kathmandu airport. You will be revived to the hotel.
- Day 15 - Departure day
Breakfast at the hotel. Hotel Check-out and transfer to the International airport as per your schedule.
- Airport pick up and drop off on both international and domestic flights
- Hotel Accommodation in *** Hotel basis with breakfast on twin sharing basis. (Single supplement USD 70 if require a single room in Kathmandu. It will be as per availability in the mountain)
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Assistance for the trekking gears and the shopping for the trekking equipment if required.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) on trekking.
- Accommodation in Mountain Lodge and Guesthouses.
- All necessary paper works and permits.
- All domestic flights (Kathmandu -Lukla -Kathmandu) and departure taxes.
- Master Himalaya Gears – sleeping bag and a duffel bag for the use during the trek.
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and accredited by the Nepalese government
- Staff cost including air ticket, food, accommodation, salary, and equipment.
- First Aid Kits with Comprehensive Bag.
- Necessary Porters/ Sherpa to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Adequate insurance for all staff including porters.
- Group trekking map.
- Meals on the cities except for Welcome Dinner (Tentative US$10-$15.00 per meals ).
- Nepal entry visa fee which you will get it into Kathmandu airport on upon arrival.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Items of personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, hot shower, battery charge, Telephone, etc.
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters (expected, not mandatory).
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in case of early return from the trek(due to any reason).
Everest trekking takes you via the Khumbu valley, which shows the sensational sight of the chains of the Himalayan range. During the journey, visitors share scenes of Mount Everest, Lhotse, and Cho Oyu, which are over 8,000 meters high, and then guided to the Sherpa Valley. September to November, or March and April, are the most preferred span to visit the Everest base camp Trek. Trek travelers encounter tough challenges, including the overall distance traveled and the scheduling of 5 to 6 hours each day, sometimes extended to eight to nine hours. In Everest, tracking is a relatively challenging journey. The passengers reach the highest point on the track, 5545 meters above sea level, at Kalapatthar’s viewpoint. The entire package cost of trekking in the Everest region varies from 1250 to 1500 dollars. Passengers should anchor at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, then fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding with a height of 2652 meters. The journey to Kalapatthar takes ten days, with travelers returning to Kathmandu on the thirteenth day and departing for their different destinations on the fourteenth day.
Dates & Availability
Please select a departure month
Please select no. of travellers
ThursdayOctober 20 2022ThursdayNovember 3 2022Total