- Reach Everest Base Camp – the Base Camp of the roof of the world
- Visit of the World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Visiting Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery
- Unforgettable views of high mountains and Khumbu Ice fall
- Amazing views of Mt. Everest from Kalapattar
The Everest base camp adventure Trek is the most thrilling, exciting and challenging trekking for the adventure lovers from the whole globe which is an enthralling world class journey in the high Himalayas that leads you to the base camp of the highest peak on earth, the Everest base camp is located in Khumbu region of Nepal and the base camp is a beautiful heaven in itself. The surrounding will make feel like you are in some natural paradise.
The Base camp is renowned for its spectacular view and enchanting beauty that always have been a favorite destination of the trek lovers, one can also view the superb Himalayan landscapes which include Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7161m), Mt. Changaste (7550m), Mt. Lingterin (6679m), Mt. Ama dablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku (6723m), Mt. Kantega ( 6685m), Mt. Kusum Khagaru (6367m),Mt. Kongde (6011m), Mt. Khumbila (5761m) , Mt. Twache peak (6367m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,Island peak (6179m), Lobuche peak (6145m), Pokalde peak (5806m), Honku south peak (6119m) and many other high Himalaya as we hike the trails during the trek; we can also spot various animals such as musk dears, leopards, jackals, mountain Thar, even unique bird specimens such as the Pheasant and long tails birds on our 16day guided Everest base camp trek.
We have 16 Days Program for the Everest Base Camp Trek that includes your arrival, departure days, and a day Tour in Kathmandu.
- Day 1 - Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel
Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters), you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to hotel, evening free and your first overnight at hotel in Kathmandu at 3 star Standard Hotel.
- Day 2 - Full day of sightseeing of Kathmandu valley
After having Breakfast at hotel, we will take you for the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley and the tour include of visit of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa and return to hotel, and you will have some free time to shop your trekking gear around Thamel area if you need and overnight at 3 star Standard Hotel.
- Day 3 - Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m) and Trek to Phakding
After having early breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu, we will drive you to Kathmandu airport and take an early morning 35 minutes scenic flight to the small mountain airport Lukla, after reaching at Lukla, our trekking guide will introduce with the porters, then start trekking following then mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi river, it is easy trekking and takes about 3-4 and to reach at Phakding, overnight at lodge.
- Day 4 - Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.)
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trek and the trekking follows the Dudh Koshi river and crossing it few times and enter to the park in Jorsale where we will stop for lunch and again we continue the trekking, after few hours walking, Namche Bazar will appears ahead as wetravel along the path surrounded by pines, pass the plateau where the Saturday bazaar is held and enter the village, the Namche Bazar (3440m) is surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges and opens out only where it faces the Duch koshi, The village is a central hub of the area and food, Sundrie and even mountain climbing equipment may be purchased here, overnight at Lodge.
- Day 5 - Rest day at Namche Bazaar (3440 m) for acclimatization
The Namche Bazaar is tucked away between two ridges amidst the giant peaks of the Khumbu and has an abundance of lodges, tea shops and souvenir shops as well as a magnificent outlook; It is an ideal place to spend a rest day for acclimatization to the high altitude before heading off towards Everest base camp and for the acclimatization.
We walk up to Khumjung village through Everest view hotel in Syangbuche and you will see the beautiful view of the Himalayas including Mt.Everest , the Khumjung is densely populated by Sherpa community and there is an old monastery as well so, we will visit that as well and then return to Namche overnight at Lodge.
- Day 6 - Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3867 m.)
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trek with the ridge trail and flat level mountain path that offers excellent panoramas of Thamserku, Kantega, and Kusum Kangrib, after walking few hours on flat Zigzags; we descend to the river and arrive at Phunki Tenga, then climb through Rhododendron forest to the Tengbuche monastery, check into the lodge and you will have time to visit around and to the Monastery as well if you are interested and overnight at lodge.
- Day 7 - Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4260 m.)
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trekking with descending through Rhododendron forest to the Imja Khola and cross exciting suspension bridge on it and walk passing by a long Mani stone wall to enter the village of Pangboche, our route continues through summer pastures to Dingboche village; check in to the lodge and overnight at Lodge.
- Day 8 - Rest day at Dingboche (4260 m.) for acclimatization
Today in Dingbuche is the remarkable acclimatization day and there are some breathtaking views of the North face of Ama Dablam and the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge as we explore this beautiful valley that leads up to Island Peak, The walk is short with a good chance to relax in the afternoon and we can do some side day trips around for the acclimatization and overnight at lodge.
- Day 9 - Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4930 m.)
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trek and the trek leads us north for up to 50-minutes until we come to a mani-prayer Stupa then The trail is gentle looking down to Pheriche village below, today's walk offers views of the Mt. Tawache, Ama Dablam and to the north-Pokalde (5741m), Kongma-tse (5820m) and the great wall of Nuptse, after two hours of walking, the trail from Pheriche joins near Dugla (4595m) before a small wooden bridge over the river of Khumbu glacier then continue for an hour up a steep hill to the top, where there are views of Mt. Pumori and west of Everest are waiting for us and after a short break, we continue trekking up to Lobuche, check in to the lodge and overnight at Lodge.
- Day 10 - Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trekking to Base camp; following the rocky moraine path, view icy glacial pond and icebergs down below of Khumbu glacier, after the last rocky moraine dunes, a short downhill walk brings us to Gorakshep, where we will stop for lunch and we leave all our stuff there at lodge as this is the last place where there are lodge available, then we start our Himalayan journey to the Everest Base camp - WOW!!!
Congratulation!!! Your dream has come true now and you have successfully reached at the base camp of Everest then after visiting sometime in the Base Camp and surroundings, we return to Gorekshep for our overnight stay and overnight at Lodge.
- Day 11 - Trek from Gorakshep to Kala Patthar (5545m.) and trek to Pheriche (4243m.)
Quite Early morning, we climb to Kala Patthar (5545m.) peak to enjoy the view of sunrise, and from Kala Patthar, we can have a panoramic view of Mt. Everest and many other mountain peaks like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbetse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku and many more, after seeing the sunrise over those Himalayas, we trek down to Gorekshep and have breakfast and start trekking down to Pheriche, it is easy trekking down, overnight at lodge.
- Day 12 - Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3441 meters)
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trek and now, we are trekking back to Namche Bazaar, an easier descent trekking passing through rhododendron forest, Tengbuche is a small village with a famous monastery offering you the splendid view of Ama Dablam, green hills and river views where we stopped for lunch then we will trek back to Namche, overnight at Lodge.
- Day 13 - Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2886 m.)
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trek and today is the last day of our adventure Everest base camp trek and the trekking is pleasant, except for few short uphill climbs and then down to the Bhote-Koshi River crossing it few time and the last uphill climb of 45 minutes will bring us to Lukla, check in to the lodge, overnight at Lodge.
- Day 14 - Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
We will an early breakfast and walk to Lukla airport and take flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel in Kathmandu, your day is free and overnight at hotel.
- Day 15 - Leisure day in Kathmandu
It's also spare day in case of bad weather in Lukla if we could not fly on scheduled date and time, or we can organize you a day tour in or around Kathmandu, shopping tour etc if you want: or we can remove this extra day from the tour itinerary if you do not want so, contact us and consult about options available for the day, overnight at hotel.
- Day 16 - Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure
You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure to your loving home. We have taken pleasure in serving you all of these weeks; you counted on us & we didn’t let you down because we know how hard you’ve worked to enjoy this holiday.
Meeting you was an immense pleasure & we do hope you will remember us down the years with memories of the time you’ve spent in this amazing country that’s Nepal. A safe BON VOYAGE home…takes care!!!.
- All the airport transfers by private vehicle
- Four nights’ hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast (3 star hotels)
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary
- Meals (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on trek with hot tea coffee in breakfast
- All necessary paper works, National park entry permits and TIMS permit
- Flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with domestic airport tax
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek on twin sharing basis
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for each 2 people)
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porters
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and duffle bag and trekking map (return after the trek)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Your Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Food (lunch and dinner) while you are in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses, all the alcoholic, non alcoholic drinks and entrance fees when you do the tour in Kathmandu
- Sweet things like chocolate bar and hot Shower during the trek
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Tips for the guide and staffs
Dates & Availability
Please select a departure month
Please select no. of travellers
FridaySeptember 30 2022SaturdayOctober 15 2022Total $1410
ThursdayOctober 6 2022FridayOctober 21 2022Total $1410
WednesdayOctober 12 2022ThursdayOctober 27 2022Total $1410
TuesdayOctober 18 2022WednesdayNovember 2 2022Total $1410
MondayOctober 24 2022TuesdayNovember 8 2022Total $1410
SundayOctober 30 2022MondayNovember 14 2022Total $1410
SundayNovember 6 2022MondayNovember 21 2022Total $1410
SaturdayNovember 12 2022SundayNovember 27 2022Total $1410
FridayNovember 18 2022SaturdayDecember 3 2022Total $1410
ThursdayNovember 24 2022FridayDecember 9 2022Total $1410
WednesdayNovember 30 2022ThursdayDecember 15 2022Total $1410
TuesdayDecember 6 2022WednesdayDecember 21 2022Total $1410
MondayDecember 12 2022TuesdayDecember 27 2022Total $1410
SundayDecember 18 2022MondayJanuary 2 2023Total $1410
SaturdayDecember 24 2022SundayJanuary 8 2023Total $1410