- Trek to World highest Peak Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Stunning sites of Majestic mountain from highest place hotel on earth(The Everest View Hotel).
- Thrilling adventure during flight to Lukla and landing and take-off will be more adventurous.
- Breathtaking view of Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and Other Himalayan ranges.
- Visit Tengboche Monastery and Sherpa culture in Namche Bazar.
It is everybody's dream to reach Everest Base Camp to see the highest point in the World once in a lifetime. Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the best options to make this dream come true. Everest Base Camp lies in the middle of the Khumbu Region, which is a remote trail of 156km and 14 days in eastern Nepal. This trek will ultimately become heart satisfying journey of life as you can witness the face of Mount Everest(8848m) from the base camp of Mount Everest.
Mount Everest Base Camp Trek is a premier adventure of trekking in the Solukhumbu district of Northeast Nepal. If you have completed other trek and miss EBC Trek then you are certainly missing out on something. This region is very famous among national and international adventurous travelers as it gives the optimum level of satisfaction of trek.
Everest Trekking offers you not only the majestic view of Mount Everest but also the lifestyle, culture, tradition, cultural heritage, food habits, and flora and fauna of people in the EBC trekking area. Generally, this place is famous for Sherpas who are also renowned for mountain climbing all over the World. Tenzing Norgay Sherpa was the first human being to put the foot in the highest point on earth 8848m ie Mount Everest. Thousands of climbers have climbed, Mount Everest, today. Nowadays many climbers visit Nepal to do expeditions to Mount Everest.
Hike To Everest Base Camp is a beautiful and thrilling adventure of 97 miles through the Everest Region. All the aspects of mountain trekking can be seen during this trail. Everest Base Camp Tours will ultimately take you to Lukla Airport which is situated at 2846m in height from sea level. Namche Bazar is another attraction of Everest Trekking as it is an ancient city in the mountain region that has its own unique identity and lifestyle. There are many Buddhist Monastries and ancient museums in this Region. The museum protects the evidence of trekkers and historic evidence. There is also a UNESCO World Heritage site that is Sagarmatha National Park which is a natural habitat for many plants, birds, animals, and insects found in the high mountain region of Nepal.
Everest Trekking Packages is a combo package for adventurous trekkers that not only offer you a hike to Mount Everest but also a lifetime memory that trekkers see in the way.EBC Trek offers you a majestic view of the different mountains in that region. The chief highlights of EBC are Gorekshep, Khumbu Icefall which is the stunning glimpse that you can capture, and a closer view of Pumori, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Mount Everest. Kala Patthar 5643m is a stunning place which is the last point of Everest Base Camp Trek.
- Day 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400m/4592ft) And Pre-Trip Meeting.
Welcome And Namaste, Representative of Mount Glory will be receiving you at TIA (Tribhuvan International Airport). He will be displaying a signboard Of Mount Glory outside the TIA terminal Then he/she will be transferring you to the respective hotel in a private tourist vehicle On the way to the hotel he will be explaining to you about the various services provided by Mount Glory Team Then after reaching the respective hotel you will be freshening up and take some rest. On the same day, we will be meeting in the Mount Glory office to discuss the trip. At the same time we will be sharing our experiences about various mountain landscapes and beautiful sceneries across the Himalayas for another day's tour Then we will meet you with our experienced guide who will take you to the beautiful mountains.
- Day 2 - Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,840m/9,316ft) and trek to Phakding (2,610m/8,561ft).
Due to a Change in Airport policy flight to Lukla will be from to different place.ie Manthali and Kathmandu however this flight zone will be decided by trekking agencies or aviation authorities.
Manthali To Lukla Flight: Early in the morning 2;30 AM we drive to Manthali by tourist bus which is a 4-6 jours journey. Then, we will fly to Lukla in 20 minutes from Manthali.Breakfast at Lukla. This flight is applicable during peak trekking months of March, April, May, October, and November.
Kathmandu To Lukla Flight: After breakfast at the hotel we will drive to Kathmandu domestic airport and take a flight to Lukla 35min.It is applicable during other months except for peak time.
After landing Lukla we will start our 3 hours trek to Phakding. The walking is easy and will pass a small village of Ghat on our way. The altitude is around 2600m in height from sea level. We will walk through the edge of Dudh Koshi river where we meet trail to Namche Bazar located above 2713mm Chaurikharka. Finally, We reach Phakding for Overnight Stay.
- Day 3 - Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3,440m/11,284ft).
After Breakfast at Phakding, we will head towards Namche Bazar which is a beautiful village in the Solukhumbu Region. We will follow the Dudh Koshi river bank and cross the suspension bridge on the trail. We will then enter Sagarmatha National park after getting a permit. Then, we continue our trek to Namche Bazar on the way we can see glaciers, beautiful mountains, scared money stones, and colorful flags. Then, we finally reach Namche Bazar which is a beautiful sherpa town where we stay overnight.
- Day 4 - Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,284ft) Acclimatization Day.
Today we will roam around Namche Bazar and we spend a day acclimatizing to cold weather. You also visit the Sherpa culture museum and explore the cultural and historical importance of Sherpa. We also hike to Syangbouche Airport which is the highest airport in Nepal and visit Hotel Everest View and we will have amazing sightseeing of Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and other Himalayan ranges. After, these outstanding views of magnificent mountains we hike back to Namche Bazar for an overnight stay.
- Day 5 - Trek Namche Bazar (3,440m/11,284ft) to Tengboche (3,860 m/12729 ft).
After early morning breakfast at Namche Bazar, we start our trail through the bank of Dudh Koshi river following the step ascend towards Tengboche Village. On the way, we can sight Rhodendron, a Clift of mountains, glaciers, rivers, and monasteries. We also visit after 5-6 hours walking we reach Tengboche and visit famous Tengboche Monastery in the evening. From Tengboche, we can enjoy the stunning view of Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse and Nuptse, and other mighty heights. Overnight Stay at Tengboche.
- Day 6 - Trek Tengboche (3,860 m/12729 ft) to Dingboche (4,350 m/14271 ft).
After breakfast at Tengboche, we walk through the coniferous forest to Tengboche. We pass Imja Khola to climb up to Pangbouche village then, we walk to Imja Valley through Lobuche river, and finally, after 5-6 hours walk we will reach to traditional Sherpa village Dingboche. Where we will stay Overnight.
- Day 7 - Acclimatization day at Dingboche (4,350 m/14271 ft), climb to Nangkartshang Peak (5615 m/18421 ft).
Today we will acclimatize to Nangkartshang peak 5083m as we go to the high altitude we need to take a rest to be adapted to a new environment. The Nangkartshang Peak offers you a stunning view of Mount Ama Dablam. Our way is surrounded by stone walls to protect the farmlands and food crops of that area. Overnight Stay at Dingboche.
- Day 8 - Trek Dingbouche (4350 m/14271 ft to Lobuche (4,910 m/16108 ft).
After breakfast, we trek Uphill to Lobuche our trail offers the stunning view of Tawachee, Cholatse and we pass through lateral moraine and Khumbu Glaciers. As we walk upward to Lobuche village we can see the stone memorial and prayers flags which are made in the name of perished climbers. and then we reach Lobuche 4910m from where we can observe a close view of majestic mountains like Nuptse, Pumori, and Lobuche. where we will stay overnight stay at Lobuche Village observing the Sunset in the beautiful mountains.
- Day 9 - Trek Lobuche (4,910 m/16108 ft) to Everest Base Camp (5,365 m/17601 ft) and then Back to Gorak Shep (5,180 m/16994 ft).
Today is the great day for our challenging trek as we reach 5360m height to Everest Base Camp which is the base of Mount Everest. We head towards Gorek shep through alpine trails moving river and marines. Our route to Everest Base Camp offers a stunning view of Khumbu Region in Khumbu Glaciers. Also, Stunning views of different mountain peaks and the beauty and wilderness of the Himalayas can be experienced. We can capture the memory from EBC camp and return back to Gorekshep for an overnight Stay.
- Day 10 - Gorakshep (5,180 m/16994 ft) Hike Up to Kala Patthar (5,555 m/18225 ft) early in the Morning and Trek Down to Pheriche (4,200 m/13779 ft).
Today we hike to the highest point of the trek Kala Patthar to observe the stunning sunrise view and panoramic view of the world's highest peak Mount Everest and other stunning mountains. Today we experience the lifetime memory of the whole trek by capturing the stunning mountain and we will stand at the height of 5555m which is the highest point of the trek. Now we descend down to Gorekshep for breakfast. After breakfast, we continue to hike along a fascinating trail towards Pheriche. Overnight Stay at Pheriche.
- Day 11 - Pheriche (4,200 m/13779 ft) To Namche Bazar (3,440m/11,284ft).
We descend to Namche Bazar from Pangboche Village and Tengbouche Village.Our way offers the view of Dudh Koshi Gorge, Pine trees, Rhodendron forest, and many Himalayan pheasants, goats, animals, and insects to reach Namche Bazar where we will stay overnight.
- Day 12 - Namche Bazar (3,440m/11,284ft) To Lukla (2,840m/9,316ft).
Today is the last day of our adventurous trek to the Everest region we retrace back to Lukla Village. The Village through the same path. It reflects the adventurous journey and we spend our free time after 5-6 hours depending walk visiting the Lukla village where we will stay overnight.
- Day 13 - Fly Back To Kathmandu.
Lukla To Manthali: During peak trekking hour we will take a flight to Manthali Airport from Lukla which is 20 minutes flight. And return to Kathmandu via a tourist bus and stay overnight at Kathmandu.
Lukla To Kathmandu: During the remaining months we take the direct flight to Kathmandu for 30 minutes and our representative will take you to your located hotel by tourist car. Overnight stay at Hotel In Kathmandu.
Our company representative will join the Farewell Dinner in the evening and you will be provided with a certificate of trek completion.
- Day 14 - Final Departure.
After Breakfast at Hotek In Kathmandu Our 14 days Everest Base Camp Trek ends today and our representative will drop you at Kathmandu International Airport for your Flight. We will also provide you Certificate of trek completion and we wish you a safe journey.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- 02 Nights Twin sharing 3-Star accommodation in Kathmandu); Breakfast included. (A single room can be arranged upon payment of an extra price of USD 60 per night).
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
- Standard Guest House accommodation while in trekking time on a twin-sharing basis.
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Well, English-speaking Government License Holder Experienced Trek leader/Guide.
- Food, Accommodation, salary, insurance, and equipment are for all staff.
- Free Mount Glory Duffle, and T-shirt.
- Everest National Park Permits and TIMS for trekking.
- All government, hotel, and other applicable taxes.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show.
- Trip Completion Certificate And Token Of Love.
- Official expenses.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All items of personal expenses.
- Porters to carry your bags(1 porter for 2 guests,Upon Your Request).
- Tipping for a guide, porters, and drivers(tipping is expected).
- Any others expense which is not mentioned on 'a price Includes' a section.