- A scenic mountain flight to Lukla
- Visit to Tengboche Monastery
- Stay in the beautiful and vibrant Sherpa Town, Namche Bazaar
- Sherpa culture and traditions
- Marvelous vistas of Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Amadablam and other mountains
Everest Panorama Trekking is an ideal trek if you want to enjoy fascinating scenery and discover cultural diversity without having to go through challenging descents and steep tracks. In a brief time span, the trek allows you to see spectacular Himalayan giants such as Mount Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and several others. In addition to being close to the tallest mountain in the world, you will also admire the stunning Sherpa villages, their history, costumes, lifestyles, as well as various monasteries, Gompas and other serene locations.
Nepal Eco Adventure presents you a reasonably simple Everest Panorama trek. After 45 minutes of a scenic flight from Kathmandu, you can commence your trek to Lukla. Your end stop will be the village of Tengboche – on the lap of Ama Dablam – on the peak of the range, surrounded by freezing peaks. You will explore the Tengboche Monastery, which houses an obvious yeti scalp, while the tale of the Yeti in the Khumbu region is still a secret to the world.
The few days of this journey will be spent in the lovely and beautiful settlements of Khumjung and Namche Bazaar, where you'll have the opportunities to meet with the famous Sherpa people and take part in their incredible traditional lifestyle.
- Day 1 - Flight to Lukla (2875m) | Trek to Phakding (2610)
You'll take a scenic flight early in the morning to Lukla. The Everest Panorama Trek begins from there. This first quick walk will help you with your acclimatization. You're going to stay overnight in a teahouse in the lovely village of Phakding.
- Day 2 - Trek from Phakding to Namche bazaar (3450m)
After a light meal at Phakding, you hike through the magnificent pine woods and cross the many suspension bridges across the Dudh-Koshi River before you hit the Sagarmatha National Park checkpoint. Then you travel through the village of Jorsale to enter Namche Bazaar. After walking through woods and bridges, you can reach the junction of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi Rivers. After a few more hours of hiking, you can finally hit the popular Namche bazaar, the trade hub of the city. Overnight in the town of Namche.
- Day 3 - Namche Bazaar | Acclimatization day
This day is allocated for the acclimatization at the area for the prevention of altitude sickness. A brief excursion will take you either to the village of Khunde or to Namche Bazaar itself, with various restaurants, bars, bakeries and stalls. The day of acclimatization will help you adapt to the mountain air and brace for the days to come.
- Day 4 - Namche Bazaar to Thame (3800m)
On this day, you'll take a hike up to Thame and walk around the village and visit the renowned monastery. This 5-hour hike is also intended to help acclimatize to the altitude. Overnight in the Thame.
- Day 5 - Trek from Thame to Khumjung (3785 meters)
You start by climbing up to the popular Syangboche airstrip. The ascent is steep for two hours. The Khumjung Valley is flanked by the Kondge, Thamserku and Khumbila mountains and also has a monastery that houses a yeti scalp. A variety of vibrant monasteries, Hillary Schools and rural communities are also the attractions of the region. Overnight in the guesthouse.
- Day 6 - Trek to Tengboche
From Namche, you walk through the yak pastures with stunning scenery of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and others to meet Kyangjuma and then Dudh Koshi. 2.5 hours walk will take you to Tengboche, famed for the Tengboche monastery, which opens after four o'clock in the afternoon. You'll also enjoy the evening view of some of the highest peaks in the world. Overnight in lodge.
- Day 7 - Trek back to Namche
You will experience the early sunrise in the peaks and then find your way back to Namche Bazaar. Overnight at the Namche.
- Day 8 - Trek from Namche to Lukla (2875m)
You will walk back to Lukla early in the morning. After a 7-hour stroll, you'll spend the night in Lukla.
- Day 9 - Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
You'll take a scenic mountain flight from Lukla to Kathmandu Airport on the final day of the morning. May you enjoy every minute of your travel to Nepal!
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Fresh fruit every evening after the dinner.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- All necessary paper works Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit & Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with private airport transfer and domestic airport tax.
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Strong, helpful porters with proper safety equipment and walking equipment his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Use of sleeping bag, down Jacket, Duffel bag and walking Poles (if you don’t have your own, To be return after trip completed).
- Nepal Eco Adventure T-shirt and cap.
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Everest base camp trekking map.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ person.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Travel and medical insurance (recommended).
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks.
- All desserts and sweet things like,chocolate, cake, pie and pudding. ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses).
- Hot shower and battery charging during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Excess baggage more than 15kg for Lukla flight.
This trip is fully customizable.If you want to make this trek more challenging, you can also opt for Everest Base Camp trekking and Everest Base Camp Gokyo Cho La Pass Trekking.