- Amazing flight to Lukla and back
- Experience the Local culture and tradition
- Visit Tengboche Monastery and join for Pooja
- Catch the 180 degree panorama from Kala Patthar for sunrise and sunset view.
- Visit Trans Himalayan trade in Khumjung and Namche
Everest is more than a mountain and the journey to its base camp is more than just a trek. Along a route dubbed by some as "the steps to heaven," every bend in the trail provides another photo opportunity — beautiful forests, Sherpa villages, glacial moraines, and foothills. For active adventurers not afraid to break a sweat, our full trekking support staff will bring you close to local cultures before opening a window to the top of the world.
Follow the classical Everest base camp trek route through Namche Bazar, Tengboche Monastery, Chhukung valley and reached Base camp at an altitude of 5,300m. Do it just once in a lifetime adventure!
- Day 1 - Kathmandu/Phakding
Catch the mountain flight to Lukla, enjoying stunning views of the Himalayas. Meet the Sherpas and begin the trek to Phakding.
- Day 2 - Phakding/Namche Bazaar
Hike to Namche Bazaar, gateway to Everest Base Camp and spend two nights acclimatizing for the trek
- Day 3 - Namche Bazaar
An acclimatisation day allows for an excursion to Thame and Khumjung, the green village.
- Day 4 - Namche Bazaar/Thyāngboche
Set out on a 6–7 hr trek through woods and rhododendron forests before arriving in Tengboche.
- Day 5 - Thyāngboche/Dingboche
Trek to Dingboche, crossing bridges and rivers with sweeping views of the Himalayan region. Spend 2 nights here to acclimatize.
- Day 6 - Dingboche
Today is an acclimatization day. Opt to hike to Chhukung or Nagarzhang Peak
- Day 7 - Dingboche/Lobuche
Hike through alpine meadows and summer yak pastures towards the end of the moraine of the Khumbu Glacier to Lobuche, which has spectacular views of Nuptse.
- Day 8 - Everest Base Camp
Today includes a challenging climb past the Khumbu Glacier, arriving in Nuptse. Cross the Changri Glacier to Gorakshep, and then enjoy the highlight of reaching Everest Base Camp.
- Day 9 - Gorak Shep/Pheriche
Enjoy an early morning trek to Kala Pattar for stunning sunrise views of Everest and surrounding vistas. Later, descend to Pheriche
- Day 10 - Pheriche/Namche
Continue our descent, staying in the beautiful village of Namche Bazar for the evening where you can celebrate your trip as well into the bar or bakery.
- Day 11 - Namche/Lukla
The final day of our trek takes us back to Lukla, where we have a chance to relax after the rigorous adventure we just undertook.
- Day 12 - Lukla/Kathmandu
Catch the short flight back to Kathmandu, where the rest of the day is free for shopping, sightseeing, or relaxing in one of the many rooftop cafés.
- • Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit
- • Kathmandu- Lukla-Kathmandu regular flight ticket
- • An Experienced English Speaking Sherpa Guide with equipment
- • Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle for the domestic flight
- • All the food and lodging and salary of Sherpa Guide
- • All meals while on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch and Dinner),3-times a day
- • TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- • Eleven-night tea house accommodation during the trek Twin Sharing
- • Gov't tax and VAT
- • Nepalese visa fee, Visa can be obtained on your upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Visa cost 30 USD, 50 USD, 125 USD for 15, 30 and 90 days respectively
- • Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- • Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- • International flights Tickets
- • Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra
- • Travel and rescue insurance
Travel insurance is compulsory and it solo responsible. Please feel free to write us back with any confusion you may have.