- Access one of Nepal's best and most stunning trekking trails.
- It is well-known for its spectacular sunrise views of the Annapurna mountain range and a part of the Dhaulagiri range.
- It's a kind of introduction to Nepal's trekking scenery, natural wonders, and mountains.
- See the Gurung settlements at the foothills of Annapurna range.
- Trek through a varied ecosystem that includes a rhododendron plantation and thick green trees, with the hope of seeing any of the Annapurna Conservation Area's wild animals.
With stunning views at every turn, you'll love every minute of the trip. The richness of nature here is such that you can see lakes, rivers, waterfalls (some frozen), and thick forests in just a few days, making you feel like you're on a tour of the paradise. Book this program from High Venture Plus to enjoy a fast and rewarding trek near Nepal's peaks.
In this beautifully stunning trekking program from High Venture Plus, experience a stunning and magnificent sunrise over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Moving out of Kathmandu, you'll travel along the spectacular Trishuli River on a twisting highway, stopping briefly in Mugling before going west to Pokhara, a spectacular lake city. This trek, which partially follows the path to Annapurna Base Camp and also includes a stop in the Gurung village of Ghandruk, will encourage you to experience the Annapurna Conservation Area's forests, trails, and rivers.
- Day 1 - Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Taking the bus to Pokhara from Kathmandu is a thrilling experience. The seven-hour drive to Pokhara is a spectacular drive along winding mountain paths. In Pokhara, you will spend the rest of the day relaxing by the pool.
- Day 2 - Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga
After breakfast in the morning, you'll drive to Nayapul for around an hour and start the trek. Y ou'll climb up to Birethanti along the Modi River's banks. You'll end your trek at Tikhedhunga this day.
- Day 3 - Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Today you’ll trek to Ghorepani from Tikhedhunga after having breakfast early in the morning. You trek through the steep hills and dense forest to reach Ghorepani, which is situated at an altitude of 2,850 meters.
- Day 4 - Early hike to Poon Hill for Sunrise, back to Ghorepani and trek to Tadapani
Today, you start your trek early in the morning (before sunrise) towards Poon Hill. Poon Hill is a magnificent hill renowned for mesmerizing sunrise view. You can meet several trekkers across the globe here observing stunning sceneries. After enjoy the views, you trek back to Ghorepani, have your breakfast and drive to Tadapani.
- Day 5 - Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk
You will start todays trek after a leisurely breakfast in the morning. You will take a relaxed descent from Tadapani witnessing amazing landscapes, woods and hills before to Ghandruk. The village of Ghandruk, located at 2,000 meters, is home to the Gurung tribe, the mythical Gurkha. Hang in their comfortable hospitality and admire the foothills of the Annapurna mountain range.
- Day 6 - Ghandruk to Pokhara
After early morning breakfast, you climb down through an easy track from Ghandruk, witnessing the natural and cultural wonders along the way. After reaching Syauli market, you take a short break and trek along the river way until arriving Nayapul. Your trek ends here at Nayapul from where you will take an hour’s drive to Pokhara. Spend the evening by the lake and later head to your hotel for a relaxing sleep.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara
- Permit to Conservation Area / national park
- Trekkers’ Information Management Systems (TIMS) card.
- A down jacket, duffle bag and a sleeping bag will also be provided during the trek.
- A T-shirt, trekking map and a certificate of achievement after completion of the trek will also be provided.
- Visa arrangements and charges to Nepal (Obtain airport 15 days $25 – 30 days $ 40 -90 days $ 100 )
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and seasonal fruit will be provided during the trekking. ( About 250- 300 $ entire trekking )
- All kinds of soft and hard drinks.
- National and International plane fares.
- Luggage charges (especially if they go excessive)
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu (if it exceeds more days than mentioned in the itinerary)
- Personal expenses like phone recharge, laundry, hot shower, bottled water, extra porters, extra snacks, etc.
There are a few trekking accessories that you require for the easy and convenient journey. In general you will need four sleeping bags (we could provide you one for the trek), a duffel or a trekking bag of 70-80 liters (we can provide one), down jacket (this too we can provide one if needed for the trek) and a normal travel bag of 25-30 liters.