- Your Journey to the foot of the world’s tallest mountain, the Mt. Everest (8848 m)
- Explore the natural diversity of the Sagarmatha National Park
- Vibrant and unique culture of the Sherpa community
- Witness the gorgeous views of the Himalayas including the Mt. Everest (8848 m) from Kala-Patthar
Your Hospitality Hiking Partner offers many adventure outdoor activities in Nepal. We offer the Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal, which is unforgettable hiking in a lifetime. A well-constructed Trekking itinerary and well-trained guides are a few of the services we are proud of. Come with us and we will make sure your Hike will be the one to unforgettable trip as we are one of the best companies for Everest Base Camp Trek.
The Everest Base Camp is a bucket-list achievement for adventurers. This Trek challenge but one that can be achieved with a little determination and eagerness for exploration. Trekked to the Everest Base Camp Trek, witnessed the rigid snow-capped Himalayan Mountains. Visited memorials for fallen climbers, stayed in tea houses, and successfully reached the infamous campsite where Everest Submitter set as a home for months during their rotations.
A well-constructed itinerary and trained guides are a few of the services we are proud of. Come with us and we will make sure your journey will be the one to remember as for Everest Base Camp Trek. Contact us for an unforgettable journey, we made customized trips for all types of hikers.
- Day 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu | 1300m
You will enter Nepal along with the views of the Himalayas. You will land at the Tribhuvan International Airport where our representative will welcome you. Exiting the airport, you will drive all the way to your hotel. You can head out to explore the attractions in the valley or choose to rest.
- Day 2 - Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
The visit to Kathmandu is always fascinating and today we will spend our day visiting Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, and Boudhanath. Enjoy a typical Nepali dish and later find yourself walking on the road to Bhaktapur Durbar Square and later Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 3 - Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla | 2840m | and trek to Phakding | 2610m | 3-4 Hrs
The journey starts today. We shall take a quick flight which will lead us to Lukla. It is often called the gateway of the Everest region. After you collect your necessities, the trek to Phakding begins. The trail goes along the Dudh Koshi River with the amazing view of Thamserku (6608m) and Ama Dablam (6856m). We arrive at Phakding, which is a small yet lively Sherpa settlement. Overnight in Phakding.
- Day 4 - Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar | 3440m |5-6 Hrs
The road for today takes us to Namche Bazaar. The trail is pretty steep and involves walking along the banks of the Dudh Koshi River and crossing numerous suspension bridges. We enter the Sagarmatha National Park and get our permits checked at Jorsalle. A steep climb leads us to Namche Bazaar. It is a huge Sherpa settlement in the Everest region and consists of many lodges and hotels. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 5 - Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazzar
Today, we won’t be doing any sort of heavy trekking but rather the day will be spent on acclimatizing. We will visit the Everest View Hotel which is the only hotel in the world to sit at such a high altitude. Later, we will head out towards the Khumjung monastery where people believe there is a scalp of a Yeti. Spend your day resting and recuperating for the coming trek. Overnight in Namche.
- Day 6 - Trek from Namche Bazar to Tengboche |3860m
From Namche Bazaar, we shall head towards Tengboche. The trail sees an initial climb to Phunki and from there the road becomes much more appealing and difficult. Tengboche is a small village that houses the amazing Tengboche Monastery often called by many as the biggest monastery in the Everest region. From the monastery, we can catch great views of mountains like Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7861m), and Ama Dablam (6856m). Overnight in Tengboche.
- Day 7 - Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche | 4410m
The road for the day cascades through lush forests of birch, rhododendron, and pine. As we make our way up, the scenery of the mountains becomes much clearer. On the way, we shall make a brief visit to the Pangboche Monastery and walk along the banks of the Imja River. As we cross the barley and buckwheat fields, we arrive at Dingboche. Overnight in Dingboche.
- Day 8 - Acclimatization Day at Dingboche
Today, we will spend the adjusting to the high altitude. We can hike to the ridge located behind the village and observe mountains like Makalu (8481m), Cho Oyu (8201m), and Lobuche (6119m). We can also hike to the top of the Nangkar Tshang Peak (5616m) located north of the village. We can also visit a local monastery as we spend the day in Dingboche. Overnight in Dingboche.
- Day 9 - Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche | 4910m
The road to Lobuche goes through Dughla. We shall walk across the campsite where the first Everest expedition was held. There is a memorial shrine too along the way which is decorated with prayer flags. We shall walk on the moraine of the Khumbu Glacier and ascend towards Chupki Lahara. From here, it is a short climb that takes us to Lobuche. This is the final resting point before the Everest Base Camp. Overnight in Lobuche.
- Day 10 - Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep via visiting Everest Base Camp | 5364m
We shall walk on the vast Gorakshep Lake and climb the glacial paths. There is rough terrain everywhere and the Khumbu Glacier seems prominent too. We reach the Everest Base Camp which sits at the base of Mt. Everest (8848m). There are many camps here that decorate the bland white environment. You can enjoy the views of the mountains like Pumo Ri (7165m) and Nuptse (7861m) along with the Khumbu Glacier. Later, we return to Gorakshep for the night. Overnight in Gorakshep.
- Day 11 - Hike up to Kalapatthar | 5364m | and trek down to Pheriche | 4240m
Wake up early and head out to the greatest vantage point in the Everest region called Kalapatthar. From here, observe the glorious sunrise that illuminates the entire Khumbu region. Observe mountains like Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Ama Dablam (6856m), and Nuptse (7861m). After observing the mountains, we head down to Pheriche. It is a small settlement that is used by trekkers as a resting point. Overnight in Pheriche.
- Day 12 - Trek down to Namche Bazaar | 3440m
The trail sees a drastic decrease in elevation and goes through the juniper forests. We need to walk along the banks of the Dudh Koshi River and cross numerous suspension bridges. The path reaches Sanasa, where we shall have our lunch. After walking on the winding trails, we reach Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 13 - Trek from Namche to Lukla | 2840 m
The road to Namche goes down the rocky terrain. The trails are downhill and go along the Dudh Koshi River. We need to cross several monasteries and villages before arriving at Lukla. At Lukla, we can take a much-needed break. You can also do last-minute shopping or celebrate the success of the trip to Lukla. Overnight in Lukla.
- Day 14 - Take a flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
From Lukla, get on a plane and head out towards Kathmandu. The flight lasts about 40 minutes and provides amazing views of the Everest region. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to your hotel. You can spend the remainder of the day buying souvenirs in Thamel or Basantapur. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 15 - Spare Day (In case of Bad weather)
Today is a day that is mostly separated for contingencies. Contingent situations mostly arise due to bad weather in Lukla. If the weather is good, then this day will either be cut off from the itinerary. You can explore Kathmandu and visit the rest of the world's heritage sites. You can also choose to head to your destination.
- Day 16 - Departure
As your exciting trip to Nepal comes to end, you can feel free to shop for gifts and souvenirs. According to your departure flight, you can also explore the city. Later, a company representative will take you back to the airport for your scheduled flight to the next destination.
- Accommodation: Basic tea house accommodation during the trek. Deluxe accommodation for 3 nights in Kathmandu, in Tourist Hotels on twin/king basis with breakfast included.
- Food: Three meals a day(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) During the trek, & Breakfast in Kathmandu
- Transportation: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by Flight, Airport transfer by private vehicle.
- Documents: Trekking permit Sagarmatha National park and Trekkers’ Information Management System(TIMS) card
- Human Resource: A professional & experienced English Speaking Guide & one porter(20/22kg) per two trekkers.
- All expenses(wages,accommodation,meals,transportation,insurance) of the Guide & Porters are covered.
- Tax/Service Charge: we assure you of no hidden charges later in the day. fees, service charges, & taxes are fixed.
- Travel insurance and Nepal visa fee.
- Beverages or food bought at will.
- ersonal expenses (battery-charging fees, Hot shower, Photography, Wifi, Laundry, Phone calls etc).
- Tips for Guides and porters.
- All expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
We made the trip according to your interest and time frame.