MUKTINATH YATRA, NEPAL
- Pashupatinath Temple
- Pokhara via Manakamana Temple
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
Muktinath, located in the Muktinath Valley of Mustang, Nepal, holds great religious significance for both Hindus and Buddhists. Situated at an altitude of 3,800 meters along the Annapurna Trekking route, this sacred place is known as the "place of liberation or moksha." It is mentioned in Hindu scriptures like the Ramayana, Barah Purana, and Skanda Purana. The temple complex of Muktinath features 108 sacred water spouts where pilgrims take ritual baths. The nearby Jwala Mai temple, worshipped by Hindus and Buddhists alike, is home to an eternal blue flame.
Muktinath attracts thousands of Hindu devotees and tourists from around the world annually. The temple represents a blend of Hindu and Buddhist cultures, with priests who are not allowed to marry. The fame of Muktinath is also attributed to the presence of fossil stones called Shaligram along the Kali Gandaki River, considered holy by Hindus as they are believed to represent Lord Vishnu. The temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is simple in architecture and built in the pagoda style. Although of Vaishnava origin, the temple is also revered in Buddhism, referred to as Chumig Gyatsa in Tibetan, meaning 'Hundred Waters'.
The months of September, October, and November are considered the best time to visit Muktinath temple. During these months, the weather is favorable, with average temperatures and minimal rainfall. This period offers an integrative and pleasant experience for visitors seeking spiritual fulfillment in this holy place.
- Day 1 - ARRIVE KATHMANDU- KM / 25 MIN TO HOTEL
On arrival at Kathmandu Airport report to our representative at exit gate with your name Card & transfer to booked hotel in downtown.
- Meals: Welcome Drinks & Dinner at Hotel only. * Veg or Non-Veg *
- Vehicle – Only to receive you from airport & drop Hotel only. Other than these extra charges will apply.
- Afternoon, visit Bouddhanath Stupa: The Buddhist stupa dominates the skyline; it is one of the largest unique structure's stupas in the world.
- Evening, attend Aarati at Pashupatinath Temple- Pashupatinath is one of the four most important religious sites in Asia for devotees of Shiva.
- Drive back to hotel.
- Overnight stay at Kathmandu Hotel
- Day 2 - KATHMANDU - POKHARA VIA MANAKAMANA TEMPLE
After breakfast check out from hotel & proceed to pokhara by road (7 Hrs. Scenic Drive).
- Visit Manakamana Temple by Cable Car - Manakamana is at the top and below is Kurintar, from where the cable car runs and connects the two points. Manakamana Temple is a famous tour among the Hindus because it takes them to Manakamana Devi, who is a goddess that will fulfill their wishes.
- Arrival Pokhara and check in at Hotel
- Rest of the day is free for stroll around the surrounding at Lakeside Pokhara
- Dinner and Night stay at Hotel
- Day 3 - POKHARA – JOMSOM (FLY)
- After breakfast, fly to Jomsom (about 20 mins).
- Arrive in Jomsom Airport,Transfer to Hotel
- Drive to Muktinath by Jeep (about 23 km, 1 hrs drive). Take off from Jeep and walk up (30/40 mins) to Muktinath Temple.
- Arrive in Temple. Muktinath is God of Salvation. It holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub-continent. Have darshan and worship, walk back to Jeep station and drive back to Jomsom.
- Overnight stay at Jomsom Hotel.
- Day 4 - JOMSOM – POKHARA (FLY)
- Fly back to Pokhara.
- Arrive in Pokhara.
- Transfer to Hotel.Later
- Visit Davis Falls- An underground waterfall Fed by Phewa Lake Dam, the waterfall is surrounded by abundant flora. A landmark of Pokhara, Devi's waterfall is a must-visit when in Nepal
- Gupteshwor Cave -Numbers of devotee’s throng around the cave to pay their respects and worship the Lord Shiva as the cave is considered as an abode of Lord Shiva and is locally known as Gupteshwor Mahadev Gufa.
- Visit Seti Gandaki- If you are a trek lover then you shouldn’t miss the chance to take a dip into the Seti Gandaki
- Boating on Fewa Lake (Tal Barahi Temple0 Visit Barahi Temple- A visit to Nepal wouldn’t be complete without this Barahi temple which is quite beautifully nestled on the Phewa Lake.
- Overnight is at Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 5 - POKHARA – KATHMANDU (210 KM -6-7 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast check out from hotel & proceed to Kathmandu by road (7 Hrs. Scenic Drive).
- Arrival Kathmandu and check in at Hotel
- Evening short trip around Thamel area for shopping or explore Nepal’s famous tourist Market on your own since the vehicle will drop only at Hotel.
- Dinner and Night stay at Hotel
- Day 6 - KATHMANDU FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
- Bouddhanath Stupa: The Buddhist stupa dominates the skyline; it is one of the largest unique structure's stupas in the world.
- Swayambhunath Temple: This stupa is the oldest of its kind in Nepal Legend has it that Swayambhu was born out of a lotus flower that bloomed in the middle of a lake that once spread across the Kathmandu Valley once was.
- Budhanilkantha Temple is also known as the Narayanthan Temple,and can be identified by a large reclining statue of Lord Mahavishnu.
- Patan Durbar Square is situated at the centre of the city of Lalitpur in Nepal. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. One of its attractions is the ancient royal palace where the Malla Kings of Lalitpur resided.
- Drive back to hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 7 - KATHMANDU -DEPARTURE TRANSFER
After breakfast, the morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight for onward journey.
- INCLUDES - Welcome drink on arrival (Non-alcoholic). - Traditional welcome on arrival. - Assistant Guide in arrival and departures / Hotels. - Hotel Accommodation on double sharing basis. - 06 Nights’ accommodation in respective hotels on mention basis. - Air tickets for Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara - Transportation for Kathmandu - Pokhara – Kathmandu AC private vehicle. - Jomsom - Muktinath - Jomsom by Jeep/Bus. - Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis). - ACAP permit and TIMS card fees. - All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary. - All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle. - All vehicle parking fees at the attractions. - Transport Kathmandu to Kathmandu by private basis in A/C vehicle. - All Applicable Taxes of Nepal Government.
- EXCLUDES - International Flight Airfare. - Emergency rescue. - Entrance fees. - Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.). - Expenses of personal Nature. • Medical expenses. • Personal Insurance. • Other Services not mentioned in cost including. Note: Voter Card or PP is mandatory for Indian air passengers
- 30 % payments: At the time of confirmation.
- Full payment: 10 days Prior to Nepal arrival.
- 60 – 30 days prior to departure 10% of the tour cost.
- 29 - 15 days prior to departure 20% of the tour cost.
- 14 to 7 days prior to departure 40 % of the tour cost.
- 7 days or less no refunds.
Our cancellation policy applies in every instance. There will be no exception for any reasons therefore; we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. This low-cost insurance protects all deposits and payments should you have to cancel your trip due to personal or family illness. Should you or anyone in your choice purchase this insurance, please deal directly with the insurance company. Baggage and accident insurance are also available.
NOTE- By making reservations with our travel agency or its as associates and depositing your advance payment with agents, our representatives, or us you agree to each of the foregoing terms and conditions and agree that you are thereby bound. Y ou also acknowledge that you have carefully read and understood the foregoing terms and conditions.