Trekking to Everest Base Camp | Best Trek in Nepal | Everest Region Trekking
- Witnessing the majestic culture and rich tradition of the Kathmandu Valley
- Exploring the raw beauty of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu, and other peaks.
- Comforting with luxurious hotels and lodges and relaxing in a vibrant and appealing nature
- An unmatched experience of flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Being familiar to the legends of the Himalayas, Sherpas who have a vibrant experience of the journey and ascend
Get ready to witness the alluring beauty of the Himalayas. Everest Base Camp Trek is a pilgrimage for travelers from around the world. It not only introduces you to the exotic views of the mountains. It is also the rich culture that the Nepalese people share. Furthermore, this trek greets you with four of the six tallest peaks in the world: Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and Mt. Cho Oyu.
Everest Region also has been home to the legends of the mountains, Sherpas for ages now. Everest Base Camp Trek is going to be a legendary journey. If you’re looking to rise above the daily hustle and bustle of city life, then this trek is for you. This trek provides you with a feeling of eternal peace taking you to one of the top places to be on earth.
Exploring the Khumbu region inherited by the Sherpas and sharing days with them in itself is a unique experience. You can hear and witness their lifestyle and thrilling adventures in the Himalayas. During the trek, we come across the Buddhist monasteries located in the highest altitude on earth.
- Pick up and drop from the international and domestic airport in the private tourist vehicle
- Three-night hotel accommodation in three-star category hotel with breakfast
- Room in the best available lodge and all meal (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during trekking
- Private ground transportation during sightseeing
- Kathmandu valley guided tour
- All entrance fees during sightseeing and trekking
- Kathmandu to Ramechhap and Ramechhap to Kathmandu vehicle
- Ramechhap to Lukla and Lukla to Ramechhap flight ticket
- An experienced English or other Language speaking guide and one assistance guide for more than five trekkers
- One porter for two trekkers
- Trekking crew members salaries, insurance, accommodation and airfares
- Duffel bag, t-shirt, achievement certificate, and trekking map are free services from the company
- All necessary Permit, TIMS, and paperwork
- First Aid Medical Kit and necessary medicine
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- All applicable government and local taxes
- In the worst case, search and rescue service arrangement
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfares/Land transportation
- Extra Hotel accommodation, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu because of an early arrival in Nepal or late departure from Nepal, early return from the mountain because of any reason than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekkers
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, soft or hard beverages, recharge the battery, bottled/boiled water, extra porters, hot shower, a pot of tea, etc.) during trekking
- Tips and gratuities for guide and porter(s)