- See the incredible view from Trolltunga as the sun disappears
- Encounter peace and solitude unlike anywhere else
- Enjoy listening to Norwegian fairy tales in the comfortable dome
The most exciting Outdoor experience and accommodation around Trolltunga – the Sunset/Sunrise Dome. Our dome surprises with its comfortable facilities and see through ceiling. Hike to the camp and enjoy the sunset around Trolltunga. Dinner with breath-taking view, entertainment and all comfy apparels to make you experience the Heart of the Norwegian mountain Feeling. Trolltunga Active has chosen the camp spot thoroughly. Our dome is located at a good distance from the main trail, which makes for a quiet and off the beaten track experience.
- Day 1 - Day 1-2: Trolltunga Sunset/Sunrise Hike
The tour starts with a hike from Skjeggedal to Mågelitopp. Continue up the mountainside to Gryteskar for a spectacular view towards the Folgefonna Glacier. At Endenut you’ll settle in to your dome at a campsite not far from Trolltunga as the guide prepares a delicious dinner.
Afterwards, you’ll hike to Trolltunga. Enjoy the tranquility of the mountain as the sun disappears behind the Folgefonna Glacier. Head back to the dome to listen to Norwegian fairy tales. The next morning, enjoy breakfast with freshly baked bread. Then return to the starting point the same way you came.
- Guide, Dinner, Breakfast, Tent, Sleeping bag, Hiking poles, Snacks
- Lunch, Water