- Off the beaten path locations
- Tailored tours
- Small groups (max 10 people unless you are a largar freinds/family group
- Tours guided by biologists/naturalists
- We answer all requests in less than 24 hours
We are biologists/naturalists who love nature. More than a tour, our experiences are like travelling with friends! We do exclusive tours for groups of friends and families, so we can provide personalized service and minimize environmental impact.
We offer you a glimpse of the best places you must visit in Panama, from the Canal to the highlands.
- Day 1 - Arrival
You will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel
- Day 2 - The Panama Canal
This is an iconic place and a marvelous engineering work, but we ready to also see the ecológical side of the Canal. We will navigate in the main Canal lake, will see huge cargo ships and will take a turn into small channels full of wildlife. Then we will go to the Canal's Visitor Center to complement the experience.
- Day 3 - Bayano Caves
We will visit these amazing caves with their incredible biodiversity. Rock formations are amazing!!
- Day 4 - Pacific Side Beach and Santa Fe National Park
We will leave Panama City to spend our first night in the country side. On the way to the mountain town of Santa Fe, we will stop at a beautiful beach in our Pacific side. In the mountains we will do a nocturnal walk searching noctural creatures in the forest.
- Day 5 - Hidden Waterfalls
Today we will hike to the most beautiful waterfalls hidden in the jungle! This will be an amazing day and probablemente the highlight of the tour. We will have lunch at an organic farm owned by locals that live in those mountains.
- Day 6 - Las Lajas and Highlands (Boquete)
On the way to the mountain town of Boquete, we will stop at the largest beach in Panama: Las Lajas. Boquete is a beautiful mountain town chosen by the international comunity as one of the best places to retire world wide. You will se why!
- Day 7 - Boquete and Back to Panama City
After waking up to beautiful gardens, birds and butterflies you will choose from one of the available tours in the area: river rafting, zip lining, waterfall hiking, coffee tour and more. After the tour you will be transferred to the airport for the fly back to Panama City.
- Day 8 - Return
After enjoying the best known attractions and a couple of off the beaten path amazing locations in Panama, you will be transferred to the international airport for your flight back home.
- All lodging, internal transportation (air, land and water), entrance fresco, all breakfasts, all lunches, 2 dinners, bottled water
- International flights, alcoholic drinks, extras in hotels like phone calls
You will enjoy this tour visiting well known and off the beaten path locations in Panama.