- Enjoy amazing activities like Snorkel, Kayak, traditional dance, and more
- Explore San Blas, the most beautiful islands with a white sand beach and a turquoise ocean.
- Relax, make new friends and enjoy an unforgettable holiday while discovering the best of San Blas
- Enjoy Guided Hike, Volleyball, Campfire and Special Farewell Lobster Dinner
A unique experience in San Blas with 4 Days Island Hopping in the most amazing Central American Paradise, the most beautiful islands with a white sand beach and a turquoise ocean. This area is protected by indigenous, Guna Ayala community. Relax, make new friends and enjoy an unforgettable holiday while discovering other cultures.
This is a group guided tour! Your local English speaking guide, performing many optional activities and ensuring that everyone enjoys this incredible paradise.
Activities Included: Traditional Dance with Locals, Island Tours, Community Tour, Self Guided Kayaks, Guided Hike, Snorkeling, Volleyball, Campfire and Special Farewell Lobster Dinner.
- Day 1 - Panama city to the Paradaise (San Blas Islands)
Early in the morning around 5:20am we start pick up to 6am to all our clients. 6 passengers total per car. Once all is on board we make a stop in the supermarket in case you want to buy snacks or drinks. Then we move ahead to San Blas hills in a 2.5 hours journey, we recommend to take motion pills if you get sick easily. Around 9am you Will meet your English speaking guide (Also local) called Blanco and Melguis. Your adventure will start here, they will provide your own snorkel mask and in less than 30 minutes boat ride you will arrive to the paradise. Island Perro Chico.
Activities included: Snorkel tour to the sunken boat, tour to natural swimming pool and volleyball with the locals.
Meals included: Lunch, dinner.
Accommodation: Private Cabaña with Shared bathroom.
If solo traveler, shared cabaña or camping (we provide the equipment)
- Day 2 - San Blas Islands, Kayaks and Guna Culture.
Second day after breakfast, you take your boat to the next Island where you will sleep, it is a very small and lovely Island Called Aguja.
Visit the biggest community in San Blas Islands, where you will be welcome with a traditional Guna Dance, which is very special for the locals, don't be shy and dance with them.
Activities : Kayaks Self guided, volley ball or football, traditional dance, learn about the moles, and bonfire in the night.
Included : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Accommodations : Private room with shared bathroom.
- Day 3 - San Blas Islands Tour -- Money Heist or La casa de papel and Visit a community.
Take your breakfast in Aguja and say goodbye to this lovely island, and move forward to the 3rd Island where you will sleep called Franklin or Ina Island. Very know for its beautiful beach area!
Leave your things in your cabaña.
After Lunch, you will visit Pelicano Island where famous Netflix serie “La casa de papel” or “Money Heist” was recorded, Tokio and Rio escaped here. And also visit an athentic Guna community !
Activities : Visit to Pelicano Island (Money Heist), Visit a Community, Play raquet ball or volleyball in the beach, and Lobster Farewell dinner in the night.
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch, Lobster dinner (during season).
Accommodations : Private Cabaña with shared bathroom.
- Day 4 - Good bye and come back to Panama city.
After breakfast, take your boat back and say goodbye to all new friends you have made, full with amazing souvenirs!
Back to your hotel.
Meals : Breakfast.
- Transport Both ways from your hotel in Panama City
- Boat ride to all Islands.
- English guide
- 1 Night Private Cabin or Room in Perro chico
- 1 Night Private Room in Aguja
- 3 Meals per day.
- Snorkel mask.
- Snorkel mask.
- Traditional dance in weekends
- Kayaks, Paddel board in 2nd Island.
- Drinks are available for purchase (2-3USD)
- Entry fee and port fee: 22USD pp.
- Island entry tax 2-3USD pp.