- Relax in our luxurious bungalows or dine outdoor on verandas overlooking the peaceful rainforest and sea
- Experience PNG culture, known to be one of the most exotic cultures in the world.
- Explore the different adventure activities that Tawali offers
PNG is known to be one of the most exotic culture in the world. Unexplored and very rich in natural resources, tourists will get to experience the best of nature.
At Tawali resort, there is always something for everyone. From our swimming pool to our exciting outdoor adventure packs, our guest are always occupied with fun. And for those who enjoy the more quiet side of things, they can relax in our luxurious bungalows or dine outdoor on verandas overlooking the peaceful rainforest and sea.
Tawali Resort is accessible via a boat from Alotau. Guests must fly from Port Moresby to Alotau Airport, then transfer on a 90-minute bus ride along the Milne Bay coast followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the resort.The trip between Alotau Airport and Tawali Resort takes approximately 2 hours.
- Day 1 - 7 Nights Tawali Leisure Tours Package
Day 1- Pick up at Gurney Airport. Travel to Tawali for 2 hours. Arrive at the resort by lunchtime.
Have lunch then check in at the resort. Guest may snorkel at house reef
Day 2- 7- Explore the different activities that Tawali offers
- Full Board Meals
- All Fees and Taxes
- Flights are not included
- Travel and medical insurance;