- All transfers are Aircon car/van with safe drivers
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in Moalboal, Oslob and Cebu City (aircon hotel room, double room)
- All-inclusive whole day Cyan Adventure tours in Moalboal (includes snacks, water, and complete lunch)
- Challenging and fun tours.
- FREE pictures and video
This package shows you our favorite Cyan Adventures above and underwater on the island of Cebu. Everything is taken care off for you so all you need to do is enjoy. Each day tour ends at around 5 to 6 pm and we bring you back to your hotel.
- Day 1 - Transfer, check in and Sardine snorkeling
Airport pickup or pickup in Cebu City. Drive around 3 hours to Moalboal where our Cyan Adventures headquarters is. You will receive a welcome drink and get the first briefing from our staff. They will escort you to your hotel to make sure everything is fine. In the afternoon you will snorkel with an amazing school of Sardines, conveniently located 50m in front of our sales office.
- Day 2 - Three waterfalls tour - Easy start
Your first adventure day will start by visiting 3 easy waterfalls in the south of Cebu island. Easy and short hikes to amazing waterfalls you can also jump into.
- Day 3 - Kawasan Canyoning - Jump and enjoy
Now it gets more adventurous - easy Canyoning in Kawasan. It is not technical (no ropes, no rappelling) but includes a lot of fun jumps. Maximum required jump height is 4m, but there are also optional 10m jumps. Due to the safety equipment, even non-swimmer can dare that.
- Day 4 - Rappelling Adventure - The challenge
This is now the real thing - a whole day technical canyoning tour. It includes several 20 to 25m high waterfalls you will rappel down. The location is an amazingly narrow and remote canyon with no people at all. It is around 1 hour south of the busy Kawasan falls/canyon.
For participants that think this tour is too hard for them we organize a great beach and local market day. The big sand beach 30 minutes from Moalboal drive and also great for snorkeling.
- Day 5 - Osmena Peak Trekking
Trek up to the highest point on the island of Cebu - Osmena Peak. It is a 3 to 4 hours one-way hike, back with the car. Amazing views, cooler climate and getting to know the local people are just some of the highlights for this day.
- Day 6 - Oslob Whalesharks - The gentle giants
You will wake up very early to avoid the crowds on this activity. Since over 5 years Whale Sharks come every day to the town of Oslob to get fed by the local fisherman. These sharks are plankton feeders and very gentle creatures, so you can make great pictures. After seeing the sharks, we visit a local waterfall - Tumalog fall.
- Day 7 - Departure day
This is your departure day. Depending on your flights we can arrange city sightseeing or shopping for handcrafted souvenirs.
- - Cebu City or Mactan Airport pickup and drop off
- - Welcome drink
- - 6 nights - double room
- - High-quality complete safety gear including special nonslip shoes
- - All guide, government and entry fees. No hidden fees or extra payments.
- - Souvenirs
- - Dinner