- Improve your buoyancy and have proper weight distribution
- Learn to take great underwater photos
- Learn to use manual white balance
Digital underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties. Nowadays there are so many underwater cameras to choose from. It has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly. Whether you use a basic camera or more sophisticated one.
During two dives with your instructor you will discover:
How to improve your buoyancy and how to have proper weight distribution.
How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
Principles for good composition of underwater images.
Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera
How to use manual white balance.
- full dive gear and instructive materials, digital underwater camera and pictures for all 3 dives, a dive computer, boat travel, warm lunch made from fresh local ingredients, hot and cold drinks and biscuits, plus the undivided attention of our friendly dive staff.
- The price does not include Eco Tourism Development fee that has to be paid in cash.
Palawan Divers usually plans 3 dives per day. We leave at 7:30am and are back at around 3:30pm. The quality, safety and comfort of your course are very important to us, so you can expect the focused, undivided attention of our staff. We limit the number of divers to 8 per boat, with a maximum of 2 students per instructor.