Best of Srilanka tour Packeges 7 days / 6 Nights
- Packages to suit every budget
- Private and large group tours available
- Language proficiency in all the main languages
- Safe & secure tourism certificate of compliance
- Highly experienced tour guides & Srilanka tourist board register travel agency
We are offering the best tour packages including all luxuries requested. Since 2002 we have introduced the beautiful destinations of the island of Sri Lanka for people all around the world. You will be amazed with the beauty of Sri Lanka and it will bring you to the living paradise.
We organize special interest tours, Sports tours, Nature based tours, Eco holidays, Adventure tours, Study tours, Cultural tours, Beach holidays, Ramayana tours, Honeymoon tours,Wellness holidays, Incentive tours and tailor made holidays.
Established 15 years ago, we possess years of experience in organizing comprehensive travel packages for groups, individuals as well as families, bringing you the best tour packages on the island. With the knowledge of your special needs and requirements in mind, we offer complete holiday packages to suit every budget.
We organize island wide tours to different destinations all around the island. One can witness the pride of ancient Sri Lanka by visiting Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa, The first capital second capital of Sri Lanka. Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Golden Cave temple, The Sacred Temple of Tooth Relic Kandy and also to Central High Lands, Sinharaja Rain forests, Galle Fort and capital city of Colombo to enjoy the essence of science beauty of island of Sri Lanka.
Other itineraries are available on request and to view on our Tours For Sri Lanka website.
- Day 1 - Negombo beach
Airport / Negombo
Approximately: 26 minutes / 17Km
• Arrive at Bandaranayake International Airport and met by “Tours for Sir Lanka” representatives.
• Transfer to a beach hotel in Negombo, visit a fishing village or at leisure in the beach.
• Overnight stay hotel in Negombo.
- Day 2 - Anuradhapura heritage city
Approximately: 3 hours & 35 minutes / 168 Km
• Leave for Anuradhapura after breakfast.
• First Capital of Sri Lanka in the 3rd Century BC. Declared as a World Heritage Site. Visit Sri Maha Bodhi, the oldest historically documented tree in the world, the Brazen Palace, Dagobas, Ruwanwelisaya, Abeygiri & Jetawana Monasteries, finely preserved rock-cut statues of Lord Buddha and ruins of palaces, Isurumuniya rock temple.
• Overnight stay hotel at Anuradhapura.
- Day 3 - Sigiriya / wild life safari mineriya
Sigiriya / Wildlife Safari
Approximately: 1 hour 30minutes / 74Km
• After breakfast check out from the hotel leave for visit Sigiriya.
• Then visit "Sigiriya rock fortress " one of the Sri Lankan most fascinating UNESCO world heritage sites which is at 650 feet high rock fortress in the sky, a masterpiece of construction ,artistry irrigation a world heritage site(5th century AD)the world famous frescoes painting of heavenly maidens are housed in a cave.
• If you wish you can enjoy elephant ride and go on a bullock cart ride to the countryside and enjoy delicious rural foods with more activities. And the afternoon Take a jeep safari through the Minneriya National Park, looking for elephants, deer, peacocks, boars, and many kinds of birds.
• Spa herbal treatment will also be available for you to relax.
• Overnight stay hotel in Sigiriya
- Day 4 - Dambulla / Matale / kandy city
Dambulla / Matale / Kandy
Approximately: 2 hour 5 minutes / 103Km
• After breakfast check out from the hotel leave for visit Sigiriya.
• The Golden Rock is a cave temple which dates back to the 1st Century .BC. Its rock ceiling is one large sweep of colourful frescoes which depict Buddhist mythology and the tales of the Buddha’s previous births.
• The caves house the largest collection of Buddha statues in one place.
• From Dambulla drive to Matale to visit a spice garden.
• In Kandy, visit the Temple of the Tooth. View a cultural dance in evening.
• Overnight stay hotel at Kandy.
- Day 5 - kandy / pinnawala elephant orphanage
Kandy / Pinnawala
Approximately: 1 hour 15minutes / 40Km
• Kandy, last seat of the Sinhala Kings, is a very popular destination for visitors from home and abroad.
• After breakfast, Visit Pinnawela, the Elephant Orphanage, where elephants are cared for. Have an elephant ride; (if you wish) and see Elephant museum at Millennium Elephant Foundation..
• Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, with a fine collection of over 4000 species of exotic plants.
• Overnight stay hotel in Kandy.
- Day 6 - Nuwaraeliya
Approximately: 2 hour 30 minutes / 76Km
• After breakfast, checkout the hotel and leave for Nuwara Eliya.
• Visit a tea factory en-route to see how the world’s favourite drink is prepared.
• Nuwara Eliya resembles an old English town, complete with a lake, race track, well- kept lawns with hedges, an Anglican Church and an 18 whole golf course.
• Visit Hakgala Botanical Gardens, which houses an exotic collection of roses and ferns. Overnight stay hotel at Nuwara Eliya.
- Day 7 - Colombo
Airport – Colombo
Approximately: 5 hour / 171Km
• Leave to Colombo or to the airport
• If have the time you will have a city tour in Colombo.
• Colombo- the capital of Sri Lanka-is the largest city and main port of Sri Lanka.
• It is also the commercial and financial center of Sri Lanka.
• A bustling metropolis, the city is an attractive blend of old and new.
• It has the lazy charm of the bygone era combined with the verve and vivaciousness of a modern city.
• Visit the important places in capital city Colombo, such as Parliament, Gangarama Temple, and Independence square, Galle face Green, Museum and world trade center.
• Transfer to the airport on time for the flight.
- Meet & assist on arrival & departure
- Accomodation 1 Single Room at 4* & 5* Hotels
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Transport by air conditioned private car
- SLTDA Licensed Driver & Guide
- All the drivers expenses
- Ultimate travel distance according to itinerary
- mineral water issued for all tour duration
- free wife in the vehicle
- welcome drink
- Entrance fees at visiting sites
- Air Tickets & Visa
- Items of personal natures such as; laundry, telephone calls, tipping etc.
- $12pp travel insurance (Compulsory from the government)
Our tour guides are specially trained and hold license of competence issued by the Ceylon Tourist Board. They also lecture in a variety of languages offering you the opportunity of having a guide speaking your own mother tongue.
The transport provided by us ranges from cars to large coaches and they are all A/C, very comfortable and driven by safe and courteous chauffeurs.
Our tour packages offer specialties of Sri Lanka- i.e. Nature, Culture, Wild Life, Adventure, Birds, Elephants, Whales and Dolphins etc…We specialize in tailor-made tour packages to suit the requirements of an individual, family or Group.
Tours For Sri Lanka offer you a memorable vacation in Sri Lanka with loads of fun and excitement and memories to last a life time.