- Private and large group tours available
- packages to suit every budget
- Language proficiency in all the main languages
- safe & secure tourism certificate of compliance
- srilanka tourist board approved travel agency sltda Re.. No 02101 / highly experience your guides
We are offering the best tour packages including all luxuries requested. Since 2002 we have introduced the beautiful destinations of the island of Sri Lanka for people all around the world. You will be amazed with the beauty of Sri Lanka and it will bring you to the living paradise.
We organize special interest tours, Sports tours, Nature based tours, Eco holidays, Adventure tours, Study tours, Cultural tours, Beach holidays, Ramayana tours, Honeymoon tours,Wellness holidays, Incentive tours and tailor made holidays.
Established 15 years ago, we possess years of experience in organizing comprehensive travel packages for groups, individuals as well as families, bringing you the best tour packages on the island. With the knowledge of your special needs and requirements in mind, we offer complete holiday packages to suit every budget.
We organize island wide tours to different destinations all around the island. One can witness the pride of ancient Sri Lanka by visiting Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa, The first capital second capital of Sri Lanka. Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Golden Cave temple, The Sacred Temple of Tooth Relic Kandy and also to Central High Lands, Sinharaja Rain forests, Galle Fort and capital city of Colombo to enjoy the essence of science beauty of island of Sri Lanka.
Other itineraries are available on request and to view on our Tours For Sri Lanka website.
- Day 1 - pinnawala elephant orphanage / kandy
Colombo – Kandy
Approximately: 3 hours 30 minutes / 123Km
• Arrive at Bandaranayake International Airport and met by “Tours for Sir Lanka” representatives.
• You leave Colombo in the morning and drive along busy highways into the interior of the island.
• In Pinnewela you will visit the elephant orphanage, where about eighty elephants are well looked after, which have been found throughout the country abandoned by their herd and brought there.
• You can watch milk feeding for baby jumbos and the daily bath in the nearby river.
• After this you will reach, the old royal city of Kandy, beautifully nestled between green hills. In Kandy, you will visit the temple of the tooth relic, which is the holiest shrine in Sri Lanka, where the tooth relic of Lord Buddha is highly venerated.
• Enjoyed at Kandy Lake round.
• In the evening you’ll have the opportunity to see a dance performance, where you will see the famous Kandyan dances, as well as up-country and devil dances.
• Overnight stay hotel in Kandy.
- Day 2 - sigiriya / dambulla cave temple
Dambulla – Sigiriya
Approximately: 26 minutes / 18Km
• After breakfast visit the world famous Botanical Garden in Peradeniya.
• The park dates back to 1371 under the reign of King Vikrama Bahu III when he held court here.
• The English put the cornerstone of the present garden in 1821.
• Here will find a very large variety of orchids, palms, bushes, as well as tropical plants and flowers of all type.
• Then you will leave Kandy and will proceed to the north.
• Along the road you will see paddy fields, coconut groves, rubber and spice gardens and plantations.
• You will stop at one of the spice gardens and there you can see a lot of spice plants, bushes and plants cropping spices.
• After this visit you will ascend for a visit the Dambulla cave temple.
• This temple complex consists of five separate caverns with numerous statues of the Buddha and Hindu deities.
• Overnight stay hotel in Sigiriya.
- Day 3 - Polonnaruwa ruins capital city
Sigiriya – Polonnaruwa
Approximately: 1 hours 8 minutes / 56Km
• After breakfast you will visit the Sigiriya rock.
• This impressive monolith which rises 200 meters out of the jungle has been transformed in the 5th Century by king Kashyapa into a fortress and became his capital.
• Here you will see the frescoes of the Sigiriya Maidens.
• In the afternoon you will drive to Polonnaruwa for the visit of the well preserved remains of the city which has been the capital in Sri Lanka from the 11th to the 13th Century. You will see the excavations: Temples, Dagobas, the royal palace, the royal library, ect.
• Visit gem museum, bullock card ride, elephant ride more activities.
• Spa herbal treatmentwill also be available for you to relax.
• Overnight stay hotel in Sigiriya.
- Day 4 - Anuradhapura 1st capital city 5th centure
Anuradhapura – Colombo
Approximately: 4 hours 15 minutes / 204Km
• After breakfast you leave to Anuradhapura in order to visit the ancient 1st capital of Sri Lanka.
• You will see some of the most famous as well as the tallest Dagoba of Sri Lanka; remain from palaces, temples, monasteries, ceremonial baths and the temple of the holy Bo-tree.
• After the visit of Anuradhapura you leave for Colombo, on the way you pass paddy fields and coconut plantations.
• You will reach Colombo or the airport in the evening.
- Meet & assist on arrival & departure
- Accomodation 1 Single Room at 4* &5* Hotels
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Transport by air conditioned private car
- SLTDA Licensed Driver & Guide
- All the drivers expenses
- Ultimate travel distance according to itinerary
- welcome drink
- mineral water issued for all tour duration
- free wife in the vehicle
- Entrance fees at visiting sites
- Air Tickets & Visa
- Items of personal natures such as; laundry, telephone calls, tipping etc.
Our tour guides are specially trained and hold license of competence issued by the Ceylon Tourist Board. They also lecture in a variety of languages offering you the opportunity of having a guide speaking your own mother tongue.
The transport provided by us ranges from cars to large coaches and they are all A/C, very comfortable and driven by safe and courteous chauffeurs.
Our tour packages offer specialties of Sri Lanka- i.e. Nature, Culture, Wild Life, Adventure, Birds, Elephants, Whales and Dolphins etc…We specialize in tailor-made tour packages to suit the requirements of an individual, family or Group.
Tours For Sri Lanka offer you a memorable vacation in Sri Lanka with loads of fun and excitement and memories to last a life time.