Cultural Srilanka tour packages for 6 days / 5 nights
- Packages to suit every budget
- Private and large group tours available
- Language proficiency in all the main languages
- Safe & secure tourism certificate of compliance
- Highly experienced tour guides / Srilanka tourist board register travel agency
We are offering the best tour packages including all luxuries requested. Since 2002 we have introduced the beautiful destinations of the island of Sri Lanka for people all around the world. You will be amazed with the beauty of Sri Lanka and it will bring you to the living paradise.
We organize special interest tours, Sports tours, Nature based tours, Eco holidays, Adventure tours, Study tours, Cultural tours, Beach holidays, Ramayana tours, Honeymoon tours,Wellness holidays, Incentive tours and tailor made holidays.
Established 15 years ago, we possess years of experience in organizing comprehensive travel packages for groups, individuals as well as families, bringing you the best tour packages on the island. With the knowledge of your special needs and requirements in mind, we offer complete holiday packages to suit every budget.
We organize island wide tours to different destinations all around the island. One can witness the pride of ancient Sri Lanka by visiting Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa, The first capital second capital of Sri Lanka. Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Golden Cave temple, The Sacred Temple of Tooth Relic Kandy and also to Central High Lands, Sinharaja Rain forests, Galle Fort and capital city of Colombo to enjoy the essence of science beauty of island of Sri Lanka.
Other itineraries are available on request and to view on our Tours For Sri Lanka website.
- Day 1 - Negombo beach
Approximately: 26 minutes / 17Km
• Arrive at Bandaranayake International Airport and met by your Guide, Representatives and transfer to Negombo Beach Hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure.
• Negombo is a characteristic fishing town north of Colombo, it is a more 6 Km from the international airport.
• Negombo is a gourmet’s paradise with sea food in plenty.
• Old world fishing craft like the outrigger canoe and the catamaran bring seer, skipjack, herring and mullet, pomfret & amber jack, while lobster & prawn are caught in the lagoon.
• Overnight stay hotel at Negombo.
- Day 2 - Pinnawala Elephant orphanage / Anuradhapura
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage & Anuradhapura
Approximately: 3 hours & 35 minutes / 168 Km
• After Breakfast check out the hotel and leave for Anuradhapura.
• En-route takes a short break and visits the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
• Elephant Orphanage is an institution that has been looking after orphaned or injured elephants that would otherwise have surely died.
• Then you can watch the elephant’s bath in the river after the youngest babies are milk fed then travel to Anuradhapura,
• Visit the Anuradhapura Cultural site.
• Anuradhapura is the birthplace of Sinhala civilization & one of the world’s largest archeological sites.
• It is considered as the greatest monastic city of the ancient world, & was founded in the 5th century BC.
• Overnight stay hotel at Anuradhapura.
- Day 3 - Mihintala rock / polonnaruwa city
Mihintale rock & Polonnaruwa
Approximately: 2 hour 5 minutes / 103Km
• After Breakfast and leave for visit the Mihintale rock temple.
• Mihintale is a mountain peak near Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka.
• It is believed by Sri Lankans to be the site of a meeting between the Buddhist monk Mahinda and King Devanampiyatissa which inaugurated the presence of Buddhism in Sri Lanka.
• It is now a pilgrimage site, and the site of several religious monuments and abandoned structures.
• Then travel to polonnaruwa and visit the Polonnaruwa Cultural site.
• Polonnaruwa was the capital of Sri Lanka from the 11th to the 13th century AD.
• This ancient city is today one of the most beautiful centers of this island’s cultural heritage. In its prime, the city, inside its 3 Miles strong encircling walls, housed hundreds of thousands of people.
• Overnight stay at Polonnaruwa.
- Day 4 - Sigiriya Rock / Minneriya National park
Sigiriya Rock & Minneriya National Park
Approximately: 1 hours 10 minutes / 56Km
• After breakfast check out the hotel & leave for Sigiriya and visit the Sigiriya rock fortress. One of Sri Lanka’s most fascinating UNESCO world heritage sites.
• No matter how often you climb to the summit of this one-time hilltop fortress of the maverick Sinhalese king, Kassapa, the pleasure barely diminishes because of the abandon spectacular views at the summit.
• You can go for the elephant ride at Sigiriya.
• An evening visits a forest Buddhist monastery. And the afternoon Take a jeep safari through the Minneriya National Park, looking for elephants, deer, peacocks, boars, and many kinds of birds.
• Overnight stay hotel in Sigiriya.
- Day 5 - Dambulla cave temple / kandy
Golden Rock Temple & Temple of the Tooth
Approximately: 2 hours 30 minutes / 90Km
• Next day breakfast at the hotel and leave for Kandy via Dambulla and Matale.
• En-route visits the Golden rock temple. Golden Rock is a cave temple which dates back to the 1st Century .BC.
• Its rock ceiling is one large sweep of colourful frescoes which depict Buddhist mythology and the tales of the Buddha’s previous births.
• The caves house the largest collection of Buddha statues in one place.
• From Dambulla drive to Matale to visit the Nalanda Gedige temple. The small building is designed like a Hindu temple with a mandapa, an entrance hall (originally roofed), a short passage to a bare cello, and an ambulatory round the holy center.
• There is no sign of Hindu gods, however, and the temple is said to have been used by Buddhists. This is one of the earliest buildings of stone constructed in Ceylon Then travel to Kandy visit the Matale spice garden.
• In Kandy visit the Temple of the Tooth.
• View a cultural dance in evening. Kandy, last seat of the Sinhala Kings, is a very popular destination for visitors from home and abroad.
• Overnight stay hotel at Kandy
- Day 6 - Colombo city
Approximately: 3 hours 15 minutes / 144Km
• Transfer to the airport on time for the flight,
• En-route you will have a city tour in Colombo.
• Colombo- the capital of Sri Lanka-is the largest city and main port of Sri Lanka.
• It is also the commercial and financial center of Sri Lanka.
• A bustling metropolis, the city is an attractive blend of old and new.
• It has the lazy charm of the bygone era combined with the verve and vivaciousness of a modern city.
• Visit the important places in capital city Colombo, such as Parliament, Gangarama Temple, Independence square, Galle face Green, Museum and world trade center.
• Transfer to the airport on time for the flight.
- Meet & assist on arrival & departure
- Private and large group tours available
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Transport by air conditioned private car
- SLTDA Licensed Driver & Guide
- All the drivers expenses
- Ultimate travel distance according to itinerary
- welcome drink
- mineral water issued for all tour duration
- free wife in the vehicle
- Accomodation 1 Single Room at 4* & 5* Hotels
- Entrance fees at visiting sites
- Air Tickets & Visa
- Items of personal natures such as; laundry, telephone calls, tipping etc.
- $12pp travel insurance (Compulsory from the government)
Our tour guides are specially trained and hold license of competence issued by the Ceylon Tourist Board. They also lecture in a variety of languages offering you the opportunity of having a guide speaking your own mother tongue.
The transport provided by us ranges from cars to large coaches and they are all A/C, very comfortable and driven by safe and courteous chauffeurs.
Our tour packages offer specialties of Sri Lanka- i.e. Nature, Culture, Wild Life, Adventure, Birds, Elephants, Whales and Dolphins etc…We specialize in tailor-made tour packages to suit the requirements of an individual, family or Group.
Tours For Sri Lanka offer you a memorable vacation in Sri Lanka with loads of fun and excitement and memories to last a life time.