- Make the most of your Tanzania vacation on a 3-day private sightseeing tour to Serengeti.
- Discover the top sights of Tanzania at your own pace
- The expertly designed package combines the best of African wilderness, nature, and relaxation.
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- The Great wildebeest migration
This safari introduces you to Serengeti National Park in Tanzania for big game watching and wildebeest migration experiences. Serengeti National Park lies suitably within the Northern Tanzania circuit, sitting on 14763sq km of land area. It is not only one of Tanzania’s largest parks but also the oldest protected area founded in 1951
- Day 1 - Pick up and travel to Serengeti National Park
After having a hefty breakfast in Arusha at a hotel, drive for 4 to 5 hours up to Serengeti National Park in the Northern circuit. Have a breathtaking landscape view of the countryside as you navigate around the vast Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA)/Crater. Settle for a leisurely lunch at the lodge in Serengeti National Park. After, drive through the magical savanna plains of Serengeti for a game drive in the afternoon to see bush elephants, zebras, buffaloes, leopards, lions, and birds.
- Day 2 - Game driving experience Serengeti National Park
After a hefty breakfast, leave your lodge for a long day Serengeti National Park expedition in a 4x4 vehicle to watch wildebeest and thousands of other grazers as they search for pasture. If you don’t find wildebeest, at least Serengeti won’t disappoint you when it comes to big game encounters-lions, bush elephants, rhinos, buffaloes, leopards as well cheetahs, birds, elands, aardwolves. In today’s game viewing experience, you will also have a picnic lunch and then continue with an afternoon game driving experience session.
- Day 3 - Early game drive, departure
Wake up early, and enjoy a cup of an African tea or coffee, after, drive through Serengeti NP once again for a short game drive. Later, leave after spotting lions, buffaloes, leopards, bush elephants, birds, antelopes, warthogs, etc. Drop off by Tanzania guide to Arusha at a hotel or airport for departure.
- Park fees (for non-residents), All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional), Meals (as specified in the day-by-day description), All accommodation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional upgrade), Roundtrip airport transfer, A professional driver/guide, All transportation mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional), All Taxes/VAT
- International flights (from/to the client's home country), Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour, Tips for the guide and crew, Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees and other personal items), Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range Tented camp