- Visit Goreme Open-Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage site consisting of five Byzantine Orthodox churches.
- Explore Uchisar Castle which has several rooms hollowed out into the rock and are connected to each other with stairs, tunnels and passages.
- Explore Cavusin Village (Rose Valley), the Fairy Chimneys and much more attractions.
Cappadocia 2 days tour offers you an amazing opportunity to explore and experience this magic land. Starting and ending in Istanbul, you will have the chance to see Goreme Open Air Museum , Underground City, several fascinating valleys with a caring, knowledgeable and passionate places local guide
- Day 1 - Istanbul to Cappadocia-Cappadocia Red Tour
Early in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel and drive to the Istanbul Airport. And, you fly to the Kayseri Airport. After landing, our tour guide will welcome you. First, we visit Goreme Open-Air Museum which is the member of UNESCO World Heritage consisting of five Byzantine Orthodox churches. After, we visit Uchisar Castle which has many rooms hollowed out into the rock are connected to each other with stairs, tunnels and passages.
After lunch break, we visit Pasabagi (Monks Valley) the mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys with twin and even triple rock caps are very unique even for Cappadocia. We also visit Avanos (Pottery).
The last stop is Devrent Valley which is famous for its unique landscape.
After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel and you stay overnight in Cappadocia.
- Day 2 - Cappadocia Green Tour
After the breakfast, you will be picked up by our guide from your hotel. First, we visit Cavusin Village (Rose Valley), the Fairy Chimneys look like mushrooms. There are amazing churhes and the remnants of Christian history. After, we visit Ortahisar Castle similiar to Uchisar Castle in style where storage caves can also be observed.
After having time for lunch, we visit Kaymakli Underground City where early Christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back, we visit Panaromic Pigeon Valley where pigeons contributed to the lives of locals with their manure to fertilize the vineyards.
In the end of the tour, you will be transferred to Kayseri Airport and you fly to Istanbul. And, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- *Domestic Flight Tickets(Economic Class -15 kg lugguage + 8 kg hand luggage
- *Accommodation 1 Night Including breakfast
- *Private airport pick up and drop off
- *2 Days regular Group Tour
- *2 Days Lunch
- *Entrance Fees mentioned in itinerary
- Personal Expenses
- Driver and Guide Customary Tip( Not Mandatory)