- Visit Topkapi Palace, the house of the ottoman sultans
- Explore Anatolian Civilizations Museum where you will witness the Neolithic & Paleolithic ruins from Urartu , Hatti, Hittite, Phrygia civilizations
- Visit the Underground city and Mausoleum of Ataturk
- Visit Derwish House and attend Whirling Dervishes Ceremony
This six day tour is packed full with many of the top highlights that can be found in Istanbul, Ankara and Cappadocia. Two nights in Istanbul, one night in Ankara and two nights in Cappadocia make for a perfect time frame to experience much of the beauty that Turkey has to offer. Eskapas is the best way to discover Istanbul and Cappadocia.
- Day 1 - Istanbul Arrival
Arrival to Istanbul . Meet with english speaking assistant at the airport . Transfer to the hotel for check in . Overnight: Istanbul Meals: N/A
- Day 2 - Istanbul
Breakfast at the hotel . Drive from your hotel to Spice Market for shopping . Free time. Then meet and proceed to take 1,5 hrs Bosphorus Cruise excursion along the bosphorus , that is dividing the 2 continents Asia & Europe . During the excursion you will enjoy the beauty of Istanbul , with its forest , Palaces and wooden old houses built on both continents . Lunch at local restaurant . After lunch visit Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque) , Hippodrome and the famous Hagia Sophia . Free time at Grand Bazaar .
Overnight: Istanbul Meals: Breakfast - Lunch
- Day 3 - Istanbul - Ankara
Breakfast at the hotel . Departure from the hotel to visit Topkapi Palace ( harem section entrance free is not included ) the house of the ottoman sultans . Departure from the hotel to Ankara – the capital of Turkey . Arrival to Ankara in early evening. Overnight: Ankara Meals: Breakfast - Dinner
- Day 4 - Ankara - Salt Lake - Cappadocia
Breakfast at the hotel . Visit Anatolian Civilizations Museum where you will see the Neolithic & Paleolithic ruins from Urartu , Hatti, Hittite, Phrygia civilizations, then proceed to Mausoleum of Ataturk , the founder of Turkish Republic. In the afternoon drive to Cappadocia . En route visit the Underground city that is one of the biggest underground city in the region, constructed by the first Christians to protect themselves from the attacks ...We continue to proceed to the Derwish House to attend Whirling Dervishes Ceremony which represents the mystical journey of spiritual ascent of man using love, the search for the truth and get to the "Perfection".
Overnight: Cappadocia Meals: Breakfast - Dinner
- Day 5 - Cappadocia
Breakfast . Full day visit at Cappadocia . Visit Göreme Open Air Museum - a UNESCO Heritage site , a fantastic region with it’s cave churches located on the valley. Then proceed to Uchisar Village and then the spectacular fairy chimneys. Visit Derbent Valley with and explore the natural rock formations and get a chance to attend the workshops of carpets and onyx-stones .
Overnight: Cappadocia Meals: Breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Day 6 - Cappadocia - Istanbul (Flight)
After breakfast, transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport for your onword flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival to Istanbul airport end of our services.
Meals: Breakfast (If the pick up time for departure fligt permits ) Overnight: N/A
- Domestic flight Cappadocia to Istanbul is included
- English , Spanish, French, German and Portuguese speaking guides
- 5 breakfasts and 1 lunches and 3 hotel dinners
- All entrances fees mentioned
- All local tips, taxes (VAT etc)
- All transfer per itinerary and A/C transport during visits & excursions
- International Flight Tickets
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance