- Spectacular Murchison Falls: Tour Uganda's oldest national park and witness the awe-inspiring Murchison Falls, the world's most potent waterfall.
- Wildlife Encounters: Encounter the African Big Five and a plethora of wildlife during thrilling game drives and boat rides along the Victoria Nile.
- Boat Safari: Enjoy a scenic boat safari on the Nile River, offering unique wildlife viewing opportunities and a chance to witness the park's natural beauty.
- Rhino Tracking: Venture to Ziwa Sanctuary for an unforgettable rhino tracking experience, contributing to rhino conservation efforts.
- Convenient Starting and Ending Point: This trip begins and ends in Kampala/Entebbe, providing convenience for travelers.
This package offers you the opportunity to explore Uganda's most stunning, largest, and oldest national park, which boasts a rich diversity of wildlife. You'll have the chance to encounter the African Big Five mammals, complemented by a vibrant birdlife and breathtaking landscapes, all set amidst a range of diverse vegetation. Additionally, this park is home to the world's mightiest waterfall, making it a must-visit destination.
This trip will Start from any place that you wish to start from Kampala/Entebebe and it will end in the same places. Expect to see the Big 5 of Uganda during this tour,You will be able to see lots of wildlife,Boat safari on the Nile river.
- Day 1 - Travel to Murchison Falls National Park - Visit the Top of Murchison Falls and Wildlife View
On this day, you will be picked up by our company representative from the airport or hotel and kick start this day’s nature adventure with an exciting 6 hours road trip to Murchison Falls National Park with lunch en route. Upon arrival inside the park, you will be amazed by the beautiful landscape while occasionally sighting warthogs and other wildlife with a drive to the top of the falls whose views are breathtaking. About 300 - 400 cubic meters per second of Nile water force through a tiny gorge of about 7 meters to plunge into a violent tempest in a whirlpool about 42 meters below. It is such a beautiful sight with incredible picture moments here. Drive to the lodge as you view wild animals en route.
- Day 2 - Day 2:Game Drive through the Park and Boat Ride on the Victoria Nile
After your early morning breakfast, our driver guide picks you up for the early game drive. Explore the major game trails especially in the northern bank for good game spotting including lots of elephants, lions, giraffes, antelopes, jackals, hyenas, Uganda kobs, waterbucks, Jackson's hartebeests and hopefully the elusive leopards among others.
Later on, get your lunch break and some relaxation for an indefinitely short time. Later we'll set out for the afternoon boat ride on the Victoria Nile, the high spot of any Murchison Falls safari. You'll get to spot lots of animals at a close encounters. You will have to spot many hippos, Nile crocodiles, elephants, buffaloes, and other animals that come to drink water, refresh and cool themselves off the scorching sun and some animals to eat the fresh grass along the river banks.
- Day 3 - Day 3:Transfer to Ziwa Sanctuary for Rhino Tracking- Transfer Back to Kampala/Entebbe
After breakfast, you will check out and set off for the drive back to Kampala. Along the way, you will make a stop at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for the nature walk where rhinos are being reintroduced to the wild in Uganda. You will have a complete feel of the African Big Five mammals as it is the rhinos, out of the Big Five that are missing in Murchison Falls National Park. Here you will go for a trek around the sanctuary on foot. You will have lunch at the sanctuary and some relaxation for an indefinitely short time and embark on an exciting road trip back to Kampala or Entebbe International Airport. You'll be dropped off at your point of reference eg home, hostel, hotel, etc.
- Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal EXPENSES
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees