- Game drives
- Boat cruise
- Chimpanzee trekking
Take a scenic adventure on this 5Day Murchison Falls tour, through Uganda’s largest game reserve and meet the famous Africa Big five game animals, trek to the top of the thundering Murchison Falls and the unforgettable launch boat cruise. This African safari is tailored just for you.
Day 1: Kampala — Murchison via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Day 2: Murchison, Game Drive & Boat Safari
Day 3: Morning Delta boat cruise and Evening game drive
Day 4: Chimpanzee trekking and top of the falls
Day 5: Murchison to Kampala
- Day 1 - Kampala — Murchison via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Our driver will meet you at an agreed location and drive towards Murchison Falls National Park for your 5 Day tour. Murchison Falls National Park is the biggest national park in Uganda. You will have a stopover at Ziwa Rhino Sancturary for the rhino tracking and an en route lunch. After this fascinating experience you proceed to the lodge for dinner and spend an overnight.
Meal plan: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Fort Murchison
- Day 2 - Murchison, Game Drive & Boat Safari
You will; have breakfast earlier in the morning, then setoff for the classic African safari in the park as you drive towards Paraa Lodge which offers virtually guaranteed Buffalos, Antelopes and Elephant sightings, along with warthogs. This rewarding game drive takes about 3-6 hours according to the season and the movement of these animals.
You will embark and have a hot lunch before your set off for this wonderful activity which is non-other than a boat cruise on the Nile. Taking a boat trip gives the visitors a chance to cruise just a few meters from hundreds of enormous hippos, Crocodiles sun basking and Buffaloes while Elephants linger along the shoreline. This takes about 3 hours from the starting point to coming back. You will upon arrival drive to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan: All meals
Accommodation: Fort Murchison lodge
- Day 3 - Morning Delta boat cruise and Evening game drive
Our morning will lead us to a morning Boat Sunrise Cruise at the Victoria Nile to the Delta point where the Nile Meets up Lake Albert at the Tip Corner of the Park.
More Chances of seeing more aquatic wildlife and animals with Reptiles; say Crocodiles, Hippos, Pythons. Have Lunch when your back and later in the Evening, Get on a Game drive to the Evening grazers.
Meal Plan: All Meals
Accommodation: Fort Murchison Lodge
- Day 4 - Chimpanzee trekking and top of the falls
Having had an early breakfast, today we shall drive to Budongo Forests, for the Chimpanzee tracking, an ultimate alternative to meet our cousins in the wildlife park. This activity normally takes about 4 hours and so you will have to embark to the Lodge for lunch, and then later visit the Top of the fall a most powerful wonder.
Meal Plan: All meals
Accommodation; Fort Murchison
- Day 5 - Murchison to Kampala
Breakfast at leisure, we will drive back to Kampala stopping at leisure with an en route lunch and arriving early evening and end of our wonderful trip. End of the trip.
Meal Plans: Breakfast & lunch
- • Park fees (for non-residents) • All activities (unless labeled as optional) • All accommodation • chimpanzee permits • A professional driver/guide • All transportation by 4x4 Extended Tourist Land cruiser Vehicle • All taxes/VAT • Roundtrip airport transfer • Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section) • Drinking water (on all days)
- • International flights (from/to home) • Additional accommodation before and at end of the tour, if needed • Tips • Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)