- A boat cruise on the Nile River for a relaxed and enjoyable evening cruise,
- A hike to the top of the most powerful falls of the world
- An encounter to the chimpanzees in the moist tropical rain forest
- Exceptional game drives that you will cherish all your lives
Travel from Entebbe through the Kampala and enjoy the best of Uganda's wildlife in Murchison and Kibale national parks, and discover the people, cultures, cuisine, and landscapes that make this country such a treasure...
Uniquely designed for you to explore two of the ten Uganda National Parks, Murchison Falls National Park, and Kibale Forest National Park. This is one of the best short Uganda tours taking you through unforgettable game viewing in Murchison Falls National Park for relaxed and thrilling game drives, cruises, and chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Day 1 - Travel from Entebbe to Murchison Falls in the North-we
Leave Kampala or Entebbe after breakfast and briefing, and drive to Murchison Falls National Park for 5-6 hours. While en route, a stopover will be made at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for rhino tracking and later, settle for a leisurely lunch at Masindi. Have all the evening chilling at the accommodation you checked in.
- Day 2 - Game drive, launch cruise, top of the falls trek-Murchison Falls NP
Game driving in the savannas: Early morning breakfast on day two of your tour in Murchison Falls NP, after, leave for a game drive with a guide. A morning game driving tour experience will take 2-3 hours and you will be sighting elephants, Kobs, warthogs, lions, waterbucks, buffaloes, birds, and then lunch back at the pre-booked lodge.
After launch cruise experience: After you have had tasty lunch, connect to Paraa jetty for a 2-3 afternoon launch cruise starting at 2:00 pm. Keep an eye mainly on the large numbers of basking crocodiles, hippos, and water birds while heading to the bottom of the falls from where you should expect a 45-minute walk to the top of the falls.
- Day 3 - Kibale National Park
Have the best of early morning breakfast, and after, start a 7-8 hour long road trip from Murchison Falls National Park to Kibale Forest National Park. Enjoy an en-route lunch while at Fort Portal then go check into the accommodation to retire for the night.
- Day 4 - Chimpanzee tracking, nature walk Bigodi Sanctuary
himpanzee tracking Kibale: Enjoy a heavy breakfast served at the lodge and after, a briefing to be had at Kanyanchu Tourist Centre. Leave Kanyanchu Visitor Centre for a 2-4 hours trek to see Kibale chimpanzees but along the way, other species of primates, birds, and flora can be sighted. You will only enjoy 1 hour with chimpanzees immediately you have got them, a moment for you to also take photos.
Bigodi Sanctuary walk afternoon: After, return to the lodge for lunch and connect to Bigodi for more sightings of colobus monkeys, birds, red-tailed monkeys, l’hoest monkeys, baboons, and sitatungas.
- Day 5 - Transfer to Entebbe
A relaxed breakfast, after, drive back connecting through Fort Portal city to Kampala or Entebbe. Today marks the end of the 5 days of Murchison Falls, Kibale safari in Uganda, transfer to Entebbe.
- Chimp permits Rhino tracking Launch trip Game drive Full board accommodation service offer Professional English speaking guide in Uganda Park entrance fees
- Air flight fares Visas Tips Insurance Beverages Optional activities outside the travel plan Souvenirs Hiring of porters Passport