- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- At $266, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.
When you volunteer in Ecuador you will be among some of nature's finest creations as well as colorful cultures. Ecuador home to the Galapagos Islands which hosts the only marine Iguanas on the planet. You will also see Ecuador's snow-covered volcanoes, pristine beaches, Incan ruins, and Andean peaks. From the waters to rainforests, and the mountains, Ecuador's natural beauty is difficult to match.
Volunteering Ecuador is a time to experience the many natural wonders of this nation as well as dive into its culture and history. You will be working alongside friendly locals who are rich in generosity and fruitful heritage. Volunteers in Ecuador work with poor or deprived communities. Your goal as a volunteer is to help the local infrastructure, organizations, and people thrive in the same way the surrounding nature does.
Our programs in Ecuador includes Orphanage, Street Children, Teaching and Ecological Conservation.
Beginner to intermediate knowledge of Spanish is preferred, but not required. If you cannot speak Spanish, we suggest you enroll in our Spanish language course to make your stay even more rewarding – both for you and for the children you are helping.