- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- Ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.
Do you dream of volunteering abroad? Are you pursuing a career in the healthcare field and looking for professional experience?
Despite being one of the fastest developing countries in the world, the Indian government has not been able to provide adequate healthcare services to its people. India’s healthcare system has not been satisfactory, and there is still a lack of medical professionals. This situation caused the death of thousands of Indian people from rural and poorer areas, from simple and curable diseases. RCDP intends to change this devastating situation and invites you to join and contribute to this medical volunteer program in India.
As a medical volunteer, you will assist the local doctors while treating all kinds of diseases. Your responsibilities will vary depending on your qualifications, skills, experience and the community’s needs. Your tasks will include record keeping, blood pressure checking, and temperature measuring. By joining this project, you will help improve the life of deprived Indian people, and also gain invaluable working experience in a captivating country.
In order to participate in this program, you must be a certified medical professional, or a medical student who is able to present a valid medical student id. You will need to be 18 years old, and possess a deep love and passion for helping others, especially those in need.Maximum volunteer age is 65 years.