- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- Ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.
Do you want to volunteer in a medical project in Kenya? Do you want to have a life-changing experience working closely with top medical professionals in a fascinating part of the world?
There is a great lack of healthcare services in remote and poorer areas of Kenya. The people who live in these areas are often suffering from treatable diseases or infected with the fatal HIV virus. This is mostly happening due to extreme poverty and lack of health education. You can join this program and give back to the needy communities while gaining invaluable medical experience.
When you work as a healthcare volunteer, you will be working alongside a team of medical professionals and other volunteers in clinics, hospitals, and health camps around the country. Aside from providing the care and treatment to the sick, you will also help to provide people with valuable and life-changing health education.
This work is crucial in improving the general health and well-being of the country, and you will have an incredibly rewarding medical volunteering experience being directly involved in saving the lives of those that have nowhere else to turn.
In order to volunteer in a medical program in Kenya, you need some sort of medical background, whether you’re a doctor, nurse, or medical student. You should also be a person with a deep love for other people and a commitment to improving their lives through better access to healthcare. Furthermore, you need to be patient and kind and have a respect for local traditions and cultures.