- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- Ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.
Do you want to volunteer in Kenya orphanage and make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged children? Due to poverty, illiteracy, and the lack of saleable skills, the parents from rural and poorer areas cannot afford to provide adequate support and care for their children. As a result, many kids are left as orphans. Though many orphanages are trying to provide shelter, food, and clothes for these kids, they still lack sufficient resources, so there is a constant demand for volunteers like you. RCDP orphanage volunteer project in Kenya intends to offer homes, education, hope and love for orphans.
As an orphanage volunteer abroad you will help children by teaching basic English and organizing creative extra-curricular activities, such as games, singing, music, drawing, etc. In the evenings, you can help them with their homework and teach other skills to them. Volunteering in an orphanage in Kenya is a very meaningful project. Your work will greatly improve the quality of life for the children and give them hope for a brighter future and happy adult life after a traumatic childhood. This will in turn reverberate into the future as they carry these effects with them throughout their lives. Children are the future, and by helping them prosper you are helping to build a better life for the country as a whole in the generations to come.
This project needs volunteers filled with deep love and passion for children and a desire to make the world a better place. While anyone over the age of 18 is welcome to apply, regardless of experience or education, you need to be a kind, flexible and patient individual who enjoys spending time with children.