- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- Ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.
Are you pursuing a career in healthcare? Would you like to gain experience in hospitals and clinics while helping people in need?
Nepal medical volunteer program is an amazing opportunity to gain invaluable medical experience while making a real meaningful difference. During the healthcare project, you will shadow local medical professionals. This is indeed a life-changing opportunity for medical students and nurses.
As a medical volunteer in Nepal, you will work in public and community hospitals (semi-governmental) as an assistant to the doctor. You will learn from observing real-life cases and provide much-needed help to Nepalese patients struggling to navigate an underfunded healthcare system. This will give you invaluable experience in the medical field that will greatly benefit you in the future.
Choosing to volunteer in Nepal in medical program is a decision caring people with an interest or background in the medical field. Medical mission volunteer’s role will be to help and support local doctors and medical staff with patient treatment. Additionally, Nepal volunteers help with tasks such as updating records and treating minor injuries.
Due to the potential risks, and medical regulations, volunteers cannot treat patients or become involved in surgery during the project. Instead, volunteers will shadow local doctors and learn mostly from observation.