- Tailor-made placement which matches your skills and experiences to local needs.
- 24/7 support from the team in the UK and the local team before, during and after your placement
- Work with an innovative, committed and friendly team of local staff
- Take advantage of the project's proximity to Kruger National Park to go on safari at the weekends
- Use your skills to support a program making a real difference to people from rural parts of South Africa
This program supports digital learning centres in South Africa, established to bring access to world-class education through the medium of digital technology. Six learning centres enable children and young adults to learn how to use computers and , through access to a wide range of educational apps, to use them to enhance their school education and to acquire skills to enable them to gain meaningful employment.
As a volunteer on this program a placement outline will be created just for you which matches your skills, interests and experiences to local needs. The Centres welcome volunteers with skills in education, teacher training, careers advice, entrepreneurship, human resource management, mentoring and coaching. If you are unable or prefer not to travel, we can also create an online placement for you, linking you up with staff at this project to work with them from home.
- private self catering accommodation
- airport transfers
- work day transfers
- full local orientation
- project and placement liaison
- visa costs
- meals and other personal expenses
- medical expenses
Dates & Availability
This program is available all year round. You can select any date as per your comfort.Please select the week you plan to join the program.