- Enjoy the great views one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World and get soaked in the Rain forest along the edge of the world's largest Waterfall
- Listen to magical tales of local legend while you enjoy the constant spray from the “The Smoke that Thunders”.
- Experience the beauty of an African sunset, on a relaxing cruise down the Zambezi River.
- Watch birds swoop and the the animals play as night falls over the river.
- Paddle through some challenging class III-V rapids, big waves, big rapids of Zambezi river with most experiences guides
Spend 4days in the iconic and the world' most reckoned waterfall the Mighty Victoria Falls. Victoria Falls is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and the major waterfall on the Zambezi River in Africa. It is famous for being the largest waterfall in the world, in the wet season. The African people who live around the falls call it Mosi-oa-Tunya which means "smoke that thunders". Great photography can be taken there and a lot of activities that will definitely quench your adrenaline thirst.
- Day 1 - Guided Tour of the Falls and Zambezi River Sunset Cruise
Enjoy the great views one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World and get soaked in the Rain forest along the edge of the world's largest Waterfall.
A knowledgeable guide will take you on an unforgettable experience through the Victoria Falls Rain forest, a journey that not only affords a view of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World but provides a great deal of interesting facts about the geology, wildlife and history of Africa’s most famous landmark. Listen to magical tales of local legend while you enjoy the constant spray from the “The Smoke that Thunders”.
Our Guide will also help ensure the best photographic opportunities of this breathtaking Wonder of the World.
To ice up your day, experience the beauty of an African sunset, on a relaxing cruise down the Zambezi River. Sip on a refreshing drink as you see the colors of the sky reflected in the water. Watch birds swoop and the the animals play as night falls over the river.
- Day 2 - Whitewater Rafting on the Zambezi-Class III-V
For whitewater rafting enthusiasts, you haven't rafted at all if you have not challenged the Mighty Zambezi River, Paddle through some challenging class III-V rapids, big waves, big rapids with most experiences guides. Challenge rapids like the overland truck eater, the Oblivion which is the worlds most action packed rapid. A buffet barbecue lunch served with ice cold drinks and beers on top of the Batoka Gorge will always be the best way to reward your adrenaline spirit.
- Day 3 - Chobe National Park Safari
Wake up early morning and drive to Kazungula on our way to the Chobe national Park. Known as the wildlife paradise, visit the Chobe national Park on a day excursion and spend time with the wild in their natural home.
On a 3 hour game drive in the national park and breathtaking boat safari in the Chobe River, you will have a fantastic photographic opportunity as you would capture game from the closest possible distance. A buffet lunch would also be served at the Chobe Safari lodge.
After such an amazing time in the park, head back to Victoria Falls and the vacation is wrapped up by a Bomma Dinner and Drum Show. Have a taste of the African delicacy, and the mouthwatering dishes of the game. A four-course meal combines a choice of starters with a barbecue buffet. The adventurous are enticed with local delicacies such as Mopani worms and potjiekos (hunter's game stew), whilst those wishing to enjoy beef, pork, fish and chicken or a variety of vegetarian meals are welcome to do so. The sights and sounds of the evening are accentuated by a feast of nightly entertainment.
- Day 4 - Market Tour and Fly out
Early in the morning, take a trip to Elephant’s Walk Shopping and Artist Village and enjoy hours of browsing around some of the best specialty shops and studios Zimbabwe has to offer. Meet local artists and craftsmen at work, creating uniquely Zimbabwean pieces, visit the jewelry studio to see our silver-smiths using the art of lost wax casting, or drop in on the taxidermist before wandering through the organic herb garden, learning about traditional herbal healing. By 1000hrs, you will have to be taken back to you hotel and for a transfer to to Airport in flying out. An option to stay is always there.
- Accommodation at Shockwave Airbnb
- English speaking guide
- Lunch during whitewater rafting day, Buffet lunch at Chobe Safari lodge, Dinner at the bomma on the 3rd night
- All transfer to and from activities
- International Flight Tickets
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance