Victoria Falls and Chobe
- The Mighy Victoria Falls
- Chobe national park
- Sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi river.
This unforgettable trip will take you to one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Victoria Falls and one of Botswana's famous national park. Visit two countries in one four day trip.
Spend three nights in Victoria falls and visit the majestic falls, enjoy a sunset cruise on the Zambezi river as well as a day trip to neighboring Botswana's Chobe national park.
- Day 1 - Arrival and sunset cruise
Upon arrival in Victoria Falls you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to your hotel. You will be given time to freshen up before being picked up for a memorable sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi river. Snacks and unlimited drinks will be served on the boat. The cruise ends soon after sunset and you will be taken back to your hotel for the night.
- Day 2 - Guided tour of the Falls and optional activities
After your breakfast you will be picked up for your guided tour of the falls with your knowledgeable guide who will take you through the sixteen view points of the falls giving you fascinating facts about the might Zambezi river and the falls themselves. After the tour of the falls you have an option of visiting the bridge before you are taken to the craft market after which you will be dropped off at your hotel. The whole afternoon will be left open for your optional activities that include helicopter flights, walk with lions, elephant riding and village tour.
- Day 3 - Chobe day trip
After breakfast at 07:30, we depart for Chobe. Upon arrival at 0900hrs you do a river cruise on the Chobe River for 3hrs before you come back for buffet lunch at Chobe Safari lodge. After that we go for a 3hr game drive before coming back to the border for onward transfer back to Victoria Falls
- Day 4 - Departure
You will have whole morning at leisure before being transferred to the airport on time for flight
- Three night accommodation on b & b basis
- All road transfers
- All listed activies
- Mineral water on tours and transfers
- Services of qualified guides
- Optinal activies
- lunches and dinners
- Entrance and park fees where applicable
- Our trips depart everyday and you can be allowed to chose accommodation of your choice and price will be adjusted accordingly.
- Our rates are based on per person sharing basis and single occupancy will pay 30% more
-Solo travelers will be accommodated but they will pay 70% more