- Discover the capital San Salvador and learn all about the country's history, culture and people.
- A panoramic tour of modern and new neighborhoods of San Salvador.
- Visit Boquerón National Park, located at the top of the crater of the volcano of San Salvador
- Opportunity to visit typical mountain villages of El Salvador
Discover some of the most interesting places in El Salvador in a short time, this tour will show you the renewed city center at san Salvador, visit the famous Rosario church, national palace, enjoy a coffee cup from a barista. Visit the amazing San Salvador volcano with the impressive views of the valley of San Salvador
We let you chose a full-day tour: the first option is the Archelogicla Maya tour visiting 2 ruins or visit the charming mountain towns of Ataco, Apaneca, and Nahuizalco, where some of the best coffee is harvest.
- Day 1 - Arrival at El Salvador
Arrive at El Salvador , your arrival transfer from the airport or bus station to the hotel is included. Rest of the day is at leisure. We recommend you visit Paseo el Carmen or multiplaza, both with restaurants, and live music at evenings.
- Day 2 - Discover the capital and Volcano
Our local guide will be happy to show you our capital San Salvador and learn all about the country's history, culture and people. Then tour of the Historic Center of San Salvador, Furthermore panoramic tour of modern and new neighborhoods of San Salvador. Free time for lunch (not included). During the afternoon, we visit Boquerón National Park, located at the top of the crater of the volcano of San Salvador where you can observe the beautiful flora. Return to your hotel.
- Day 3 - The Coffee tour or Maya Archeological tour
Your Choice, you can select one of the Two tours. Archeological tour or Coffe tour.
On this tour you have the opportunity to visit typical mountain villages of El Salvador. Izalco located at the foot of the volcano of the same name, after Nahuizalco with its typical Indian market; Salcoatitan, an artistic town and relaxed atmosphere. Also we visit the coffee processing center. Return to San Salvador at sunset
30 minutes from San Salvador, is the Archaeological Site Joya de Ceren, a Maya village that was covered by ash from the eruption of a nearby volcano, showing us a day in life of a Maya Village. San Andres archeological site, considered the acropolis of the area. Tazumal, this being the highest pyramid of El Salvador. Free time for lunch (not included). After lunch, we visit the beautiful historic center of Santa Ana.
IN CASE JOYA DE CEREN IS NOT OPEN YOU WILL VISIT SAN ANDRES ARCHEOLOGICAL PARK
- Day 4 - Departure day
Breakfast . At covenient time transfer to the airport or Bus station
- Services are provided with bilingual Spanish / English speaking guide
- All transfers and tours on shared services minibus with air conditioned.
- All fees are included in rate.
- Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price
- Travel insurance is not covered
- Daily Breakfast