- Cultural tour in masai and samburu villages
- Beautiful view of the Great RiverValley
- Unlimited game drives
- Big 5 safari (elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard and rhino must see
- Flexible trained and experienced driver guide using luxury safari Landcruiser
Kenya for many years has been voted as one of the best safari destinations in Africa with one of the main reasons being hospitality, world-class safari lodges, and best national parks with a lot of game animals in their natural habitat.
This classic Kenya highlight safari program is drawn with that in mind which has made this itinerary voted as one of the best in many platforms.
This safari will take you to several national parks to enjoy game drives and you will be given a chance to see almost half of the country as you will crisscross from large coffee, tea plantations, rift valley lakes, and the beauty that goes with the volcanic activities as well as the interaction with local communities mainly Kikuyu, Masai, and Samburu. Get to know African land on this safari!
7 Days Classic Highlights & Cultural Tour to Samburu Lake Nakuru Lake Naivasha and Masai Mara
- Day 1 - Nairobi – Samburu National Reserve
0730hrs, meet your driver-guide at the Hotel reception ready for safari. He will brief you on the entire safari and answer any question you may have to make your stay here in Kenya as comfortable as possible. Depart for the drive to Samburu arriving in time for lunch at Samburu Sopa lodge. Afternoon game drives in search of the game with dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge
- Day 2 - Full Day Samburu
Spend the entire day on game drives at the vast Samburu in search of the game with all meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa lodge.
- Day 3 - Samburu – Lake Naivasha
Early morning breakfast: depart for the drive out of Samburu with a short game drive en route heading to Lake Naivasha arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon at leisure or do boat ride at Lake Naivasha. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa lodge
- Day 4 - Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast; depart for the drive to Masai Mara arriving in time for a short game drive en route to Sopa lodge for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drives in search of the game with dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge
- Day 5 - Full day Masai Mara
Spend the entire day on game drives at the vast Masai mara with all meals and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge
- Day 6 - Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park
Early morning game drives at Masai mara returning back in time for breakfast. Depart for the drive to Lake Nakuru arriving in time for late lunch. Afternoon game drives around the lake with dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa lodge
- Day 7 - Lake Nakuru National Park – Nairobi
Early morning game drives returning back to the lodge in time for breakfast. Later depart for the drive back to Nairobi with a drop off back to the airport or city hotel
- Unlimited game drives
- Accommodation on full board during safari – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and water in the vehicle
- All park entry fees
- Service on an experienced trained driver-guide
- Private Safari using Luxury Safari 4×4 Landcruiser
- 2 liters of mineral water per day per person
- Airfares, boat ride & Masai/Samburu village fee
- International flights
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage, etc