- Explore Bagan, the ancient city of 2,200 stupas
- Visit the cultural capital of Mandalay and its numerous historical sites
- Discover the vast Inle Lake, its floating gardens and abovewater villages and stupas
- Explore the modern cities, its ancient towns and its pastoral countryside with breathtaking landscape
Sail along the Scenic landscape, experience simple life style, wonder around the monuments rich in history. We will bring you to small villages and towns where time stands still and see means of agriculture and manufacturing mostly done by hand just as in old bible. Most places we visit are far away from the modern civilization. Be prepared to be amazed by Bagan. This is a very typical Myanmar cruise. We start sailing from Mandalay through the heart of central dry plain, small villages, historical famous cities, trace back old footprints of Myanmar kingdom in Bagan where 2200 ruins remains from 1000 years ago. Since its predominant religion is Buddhism and we will find old monasteries and temples, we will take time to enjoy historically valuable sites and the simple art of Myanmar.
- Day 1 - Bagan – Yandapo
In the morning, set sail on the road to Mandalay and dock near Yandapo, go ashore to learn the village life and a village specialize in Pot-Making, where the peace treaty of the First Anglo-Burmese war was signed on Feb. 24, 1826.
- Day 2 - Yandapo – Ava – Sagaing
In the morning, set sail to AVA, And continue to explore the former Royal Capital INWA (AVA) by a horse cart. Visit Nanmyint tower, Maha Aungmye Bonzan monastery, built of brick and stucco; Bargaya monastery, famous for its impressive ornate woodcarvings and teak posts.
Sagaing SAGAING HILLS, a retreat for Buddhist devotees and the home for the mediators. Sagaing is famous for silver crafts.
In the morning board on board Metta cruise and leave the bustling jetty at 12:00 hrs, set sail the cruise to Mandalay. After that a stop will be made at the Mingun Village. Walk in the famous village where you will see a pagoda dotted range MINGUN, one of the highlights of the region. Visit will include MINGUN BELL, the world’s largest un-cracked bell weighing 90 tons. Continue to the HSINBYUME pagoda and the unfinished MINGUN pagoda built as one of the world?s largest chedis by King Bodaw Paya. Dinner and overnight stay on board.
- Day 3 - Mingun – Mandalay
In the morning, set sail to Mandalay and transfer to your hotel. Breakfast on board.
- Cruise Price Includes :Coach transfer Mandalay city to Jetty, Jetty to Bagan Hotels, trishaw, local transports in the villages, tours, entrance fees, guide services (English language), main meals, afternoon tea and nourishments, locally made soft drinks, jugged coffee and selection of teas and tisanes, mineral water.
- cruise price exincludes :International flights, port dues (if levied), laundry, alcohol, all visa costs, imported beverages such as wines, premium spirits and liqueurs, fancy soft drinks like Perrier, espressos and cappuccinos at bar and tips to tour guides, tips for boat crew, local guides, bus drivers, boat operators and cyclo drivers.