- Sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Visiting typical Gurung Villages at Landruk and Chomorung.
- Reaching unlimited peoples destination, the Annapurna Base Camp.
- 360 degree views of the Himalayas from base camp.
- View of Annapurna Glacier and many other Himalayas.
The Annapurna base camp trek, a world-renowned trek to the lap of the Annapurna Himalaya where you will be greeted by unforgettable views of the surrounding peaks, Annapurna base camp trek starts in the lush lowlands and continues up to a high elevation amphitheater at the foot of Annapurna Himalayas. We have thrilling views of Annapurna I, the first peak above 8000 m to have been climbed in history, a feat accomplished by a French team in 1950; the feeling of being in the heart of the Himalayas will never be forgotten. The Annapurna base camp trek lies in the Annapurna Conservation area and one of the most popular trails among many trekking trails in the region, The Annapurna Base Camp passes through many villages of different ethnic communities having different culture and lifestyle with terraced fields to forests of rhododendron and bamboo with a wide range of flora and fauna and eventually the alpine heights. It provides non-stop natural diversity with lovely mountain views and Himalayan landscape. The sub-tropical forests come alive with an immense variety of bird life, waterfalls thunder down from steep cliff sides and monkeys chatter from the tree-tops, terraced fields and tropical fruit trees surround the neat, white-washed Gurung villages of the higher regions, leading the eye to vistas dominated by some of the Himalaya's most majestic peaks.
- Day 1 - Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and transfer to hotel ( No meals) :
You will be met & greeted by our airport representative who will be on standby to pick you up and transfer you to hotel; your evening is free and overnight at hotel.
- Day 2 - Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation ( B):
After having breakfast at hotel, we take you for the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley; you will be escorted by a professional tour guide, we will take you to visit Kathmandu Durbar squire, Monkey Temple, Pasupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa and return to hotel, you will have some time to shop your trekking equipment and overnight at hotel.
- Day 3 - Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers west of Kathmandu) - 6 Hours ( B):
We drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River to reach Pokhara, it’s a pretty good drive as we go by the beautiful river which is also good for rafting; we view Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu peak as well during the driving. Pokhara is a tourist's paradise full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, & temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with her lovely mountains; after 6 hours of driving; we will arrive in Pokhara, the city of lakes…Welcome to this beautiful town of serene lakes that gives so much meaning to your holidays, overnight at your hotel.
- Day 4 - Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) and Trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) - 4 Hours ( B, L, D) :
After having breakfast at the hotel, we start our driving to Nayapul which takes approximately one and half hours, then we start the first part of our hiking out to Tikhedunga (1577M) Via Birethanti (1065m.) this part of trekking is a pretty easy flat out hike as we pass through several small lively villages and settlements. After some time, we will ascend gently to the final destination of the day, overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 5 - Trek to Ghorepani (2675m) - 6 Hours ( B, L, D) :
We start our trekking after having breakfast at guest house and we ascend steeply for the first 2 hours and then ascend gently passing through Ulleri (2070m.) and Banthanti. This path gives us breathtaking views of Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.), Hiunchuli (6441m.), and the grand Annapurna (7219m) south on the way. Our trail now gets quite easy going as we pass through rhododendron and shadowy forests amidst the cackling of birds which gives us good feelings till we ascend gently up to the final camp, overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 6 - Hike to Poonhill (3180m.) and trek to Tadapani (2675m.) - 6 hours ( B, L, D) :
Today, We hike to Poonhill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise views over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhare (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountains in the morning; Poonhill has always been a symbol of beauty for the Annapurna region; we then hike down to Ghorepani, have a hot breakfast at our lodge and trek to Tadapani (2650m.), Most part of the trail we trek is through blooming rhododendron forest; the beautiful flower makes the jungle colorful in spring when they bloom, overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 7 - Trek from Tadapani (2675m) to Chomrong- 5 Hours ( B, L, D) :
We start our trekking after having breakfast at lodge and we will enjoy our hike by descending gently all the way through rhododendron, oak and other kinds of dense forests. We hear the chirping of different kinds of birds on the way to Kimrung Khola. We then straightaway ascend steeply and walk at a flat level for 45 minutes with gentle steep paths in-between and flat all the way to Chomrong which the gateway to Annapurna Base Camp. Chomrong is a village that is situated at the base of the Himalchuli, overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 8 - Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya - 7 Hours (B, L, D):
We start our trek after taking hot breakfast at the lodge; the trail descends on a stone stairway for the first one and half hour and crosses the Chhomrong Khola on a suspension bridge, then climbs out of the side valley. High above the Modi Khola on its west bank, the trail passes through forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak. Climbing further on a rocky path we will reach Sinuwa, at 2350m & then we trek gently through the forest and descend a long, steep stone staircase into deep bamboo and rhododendron forests to reach Bamboo and walk on gently towards Dovan and Himalaya.
- Day 9 - Trek from Himalaya to Annapurna Base Camp (4170m) via Machhapuchare Base Camp (3820m) - 6 Hours ( B, L, D) :
We start our trek after having breakfast at lodge, the valley widens and becomes less steep and you can see the gates to the sanctuary from here. As the trail continues into the sanctum, it crosses two avalanche tracks on a narrow trail that hurdles up against the cliffs. After a short trek we will be at Bagar (3310m.), a green meadow with some abandoned hotels. The normal trail follows the left side of the valley. Now the trail appears gently ascending until Machhapuchare Base Camp (3820m.) Which is one place where we enjoy some of the best landscapes in the venture; we will enjoy the view of Mount Hiunchuli (6441m.), Annapurna South (7229m.), Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna III (7555m.), Gangapurna (7454m.) and Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.). The path follows through alpine meadows and after some distance our trails go gently up. After a short trek, we begin to approach Annapurna Base Camp at (4170m.), congratulation that you now have reached the Annapurna Base Camp, the destination of our holiday, overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 10 - Trekking from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m.) - 6 hours ( B, L , D):
After having breakfast at the guest house, we will visit the Base camp and surrounding views, the Views of the Himalayas from the base camp is amazing, then we will start our trekking back to the Dovan, It takes about six hours, it’s much easier as we go down. You should have no problem reaching Sinuwa from Annapurna Base Camp in a single day however; we have chosen this route as some trekkers may have problem on going down due to shaking or wobbling legs that could be fatigued, overnight at Guesthouse
- Day 11 - Trekking from Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m) - 6 Hours (B, L, D) :
After having breakfast at lodge, We start our trekking and the path is a descent to Bamboo passing through forests with varieties of rhododendron, oaks and bamboo plants. After Bamboo, the trail goes steeply up an hour and the trail is quite flat until Sinuwa. We trek gradually descending to the Chhumrong Khola and we have to follow a stone staircase for almost an hour to reach Chhumrong. The last part of the trail is steep down to Jhinudanda. We enter into our rooms at the guest house then we could go to the Hot Springs to take a refreshing bath in the warm natural hot waters, overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 12 - Trek from Jhinudanda to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara- 6 Hours ( B, L) :
After having breakfast at hotel, we start our trekking and the first part of the trek is descent and then appears through flat land until Birethati, we will stop at Birethati for lunch and after walking about 30 minutes to Nayapul, there will be our car/van waiting for us to take us back to the civilization, Pokhara the city of lakes and natural wonders, overnight at hotel.
- Day 13 - Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (6 Hours) ( B, L, D) :
We take tourist bus at 7 AM after b/fast to drive to Kathmandu and the driving will be a fantastic experience as we drive past many satellite towns on the way and we are able to see rural settlements, gushing rivers, terraces and green rural landscapes; after 6 hours driving we will arrive Kathmandu and its overnight at your hotel.
- Day 14 - Transfer to the airport for your departure ( B) :
You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure to your loving home. We have taken pleasure in serving you all of these weeks; you counted on us & we didn’t let you down because we know how hard you’ve worked to enjoy this holiday. Meeting you was an immense pleasure & we do hope you will remember us down the years with memories of the time you’ve spent in this amazing country that’s Nepal. A safe BON VOYAGE home…take care!!!.
- All the airport transfers.
- Three nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary on twin sharing basis at Samsara Boutique Hotel or Similar.
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek on twin sharing basis
- Your standard meals during the trek with hot tea/coffee in breakfast at Hotel Splended view or Similar.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits and TIMS permit.
- Two night’s accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast on twin sharing basis:
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu –-Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag and down jackets if necessary (returnable after the trek).
- All government taxes, Vat and service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos, more info – Nepal Visa info page.
- Your Travel insurance (compulsory) and Entrance fees while you visit monuments in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Pokhara and traveling days between KTM-POK-KTM.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate, apple pie etc
- International airfare to and from Nepal.
- Tips for the guide, porter & driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section