- Hiking trough the most iconic places of the Annapurna Himalayas
- Experience the beauty of culture and nature
- Explore the beauty of people and their unique lifestyle
- Visit some of the ancients Buddhist monitories and temples
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most beautiful treks in the Annapurna region of Nepal, this trek is probably the most popular trek in the world after Everest. Trekking in the Annapurna region has become increasingly crowded in recent years, it has been an ultimate trekking destination for adventure fans from all around the world.
The Annapurna base camp trek is relatively easy to hike in the Annapurna region of Nepal; one can experience this hike without any hard training and previous trekking experience at any time of the year. Remember, the best seasons for this trekking are in Spring that involves March, April, and Many, and Autumn that involves the months of Sept, Oct, and Nov. No doubt, this time of the year for trekking in Annapurna is the best and favorable with the moderate temperatures.
Join us on this amazing trekking experience in the Himalayas for at least once in a lifetime experience.
The itinerary is changeable if required.
- Day 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu
You will be picked by one of our airport representatives and transferred to the hotel
- Day 2 - Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus - 6 hrs
we take a 6 hours bus ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara through the most dazzling views of the Mountains in distance, upon arrival, we will have free time to explore the lakeside and walk around the places, overnight at the lodge.
- Day 3 - Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk - 5 hrs
Catch a short drive to Nayapul where we start the trek from, the trek towards Gandruk through the terrace fields takes us 4 hours to reach, in the evening we can enjoy dinner with the best views of the Annapurna South and Nilgiri. overnight at the lodge.
- Day 4 - Trek form Ghandruk to Chhmrong - 5 hrs
Today, we begin with the morning excursion breakfast, the hike is not that far but we take our own pace that may extend our hike a bit more than expected, at the same time we can enjoy the beauty of nature while crossing the several villages along the way to Chhomrong, overnight at lodge.
- Day 5 - Trek to Himalaya- 5 hrs
the trek will be walking through the most beautiful lush forest of the region, the hike is up and down on the steps of stones crossing the several suspension bridges. Overnight at lodge.
- Day 6 - Trek to ABC via MBC
This is one of the most important days of the journey since we are approching for our fina destinations of ABC, and MBC, the hike from Himalaya is not very far away in terms of the distance but it takes more time due to the altitudes.
- Day 7 - Trek to Bambo- 5 hrs
On the seventhday of the trek, we descend back to Bambo following the normal trail as we walked through, it is the best day with the early morning sunrise, and views of the Himalayas. Overnight at the lodge in Bamboo.
- Day 8 - Trek To Jinu Dada- 5 hrs
This is the second last day of the trek, we come to crsoso the several suspension bridges walking through the beautiful villages and lush forest of oaks and rodhodendron trees. in Jinu dada, we cna spend our leisure time at the natural hot spring, Overnight at the Lodge.
- Day 9 - Trek back to Pokhara,- 4 hrs
The final day of the trek in Annapurna region, we have a short 4 hour to Kumi to end the trek from here to pokhara we travel by vhicles, overnight at the hotel in Pokhara
- Day 10 - Drive back to Kathmandu- 6 hrs by bus
The drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu takes about 6 hours by tourist bus, rest of your time can be spent in Kathamndu leisurely.
- Full- board foods during the trek
- All ground transportations
- All the trekking permits
- Experienced and knowledge local trekking guide
- All the wages, salary, insurance, food for the guide
- Tea houses during the trek
- 2 night hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Free complementary- trekking t-shirt, walking pole etc
- Down jacket and sleeping bag
- International flight
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides and staffs
The airport picks up and drop off will be made on arrival and departure date.
Dates & Availability
Please select a departure month
Please select no. of travellers
MondayNovember 1 2021WednesdayNovember 10 2021Total