- Enjoy an epic mountain fights with the view of the world's highest mountain
- Explore culture and nature variations of the region
- Enjoy the local meals and their lifestyle
- Learn Local languages and cooking
- Witness the views of the Himalayan peaks
If you have been dreaming of reaching the base camp of the world's highest mountain then this is the right time and right package to choose now to deal with your dream, A journey that you will never forget in your life. We offer an eight-day short Everest base camp trek with an all-inclusive package. This trekking tour is designed for those adventure lovers who are out of this journey due to the short time of the holiday. So if you do not have a two-week holiday to do the Everest base camp trek then no worries. We help you to let your dream come true now. Just manage an 8-9 days holiday for this trek to accomplish your goal with us.
Our Short Everest base camp trek follows the same views as a normal EBC trek but notes that this itinerary does not include the acclimatization day which is not necessary if you are physically fit and mentally strong. Our route is very similar to another normal route, we follow the most outstanding local settlements of Lukla, Phakding, Namche, Tengboche, Pheriche, Labuche, and Dingboche to reach EBC and come back on the same track. The views are similar, this trek offers sensational mountain vistas of Everest, the highest mountain in the world, Lhotse, Nuptse, Thamserku, Aama-Doblum, and Many others, walking through the lush forest, crossing the crystal clear rivers, jungles, farmlands, noticeable waterfalls, and many other fascinating views along the way up and down from EBC.
Our Everest base camp trek starts and ends in Kathmandu. However, this itinerary is customizable based on your time and holidays.
- Day 1 - Fly From Kathamndu to Lukla and walk towards Phakding village
We take an amazing short flight to Lukla and the trek starts towards Phakding villages for 4 hours walk with the local guide and fellows. overnight at the lodge.
- Day 2 - Trek from Phkading village to Namche town
We began our second-day hike in the mountains with our local guide after breakfast, the hike is just longer than the first day- 5 or 6 hours takes us to Namche Town where we have a leisure time with the mountain foods, overnight at lodge.
- Day 3 - Trek from Namche town to Tangboche Monastry
4 - hour hike takes us to the Tangboche for overnight sleep with the mesmerizing views of the Mountains.
- Day 4 - Hike to Thukla or Labuche
The hike is gentle at altitude takes us to the Thukla before the Labuche, it is our choice either place to stop for overnight sleep. Labuche is better in terms of the views but we need to climb one and a half hours from Thukla. overnight at lodge.
- Day 5 - Hike to EBC via Gorak Shep
The exciting day of the whole trip, reaching EBC is celebrating our success and conquering the dream, final we can say our dream come true now while being and standing at the base ca of the world's highest mountains, Everest!
- Day 6 - Hike to Kalapthar before descending to Pangboche
Our final ascend day, early move to Kalapathar sunrise and close-up views of the Himalayas, it is freezing cold but views are admiring. Climb Kalapathar and descend another 5 hours down to Pangboche overnight.
- Day 7 - Trek Back to Namche town
Follow the same trail to Namche that takes us around 5 hours to reach Namche and enjoy the evening while exploring the local culture of the Sherpa community!
- Day 8 - Trek back to Lukla Village
On the final day of the trek, follow the same footsteps to Lukla and celebrate the success of the trek with the crew. overnight at the Hotel.
- Day 9 - Fly back to City Kathamndu
This our not a trekking day, we just take our 35-minute flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and rest at the hotel or leave the Nepal for home on the same day if the flight is available.
- All the foods during the trek
- Flight tickets to and from Lukla (Both way)
- A friendly English speaking and certified local guide or leader
- All the ground transportations
- Tea houses during the trek
- All the trekking permits
- local AND GOVERNMENT TAXES
- Free airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Down jacket and sleeping bag rental included if you do not have yours
- International airfare
- Tips for guide
- Hotel and other activates in Kathmandu or city areas
- Travel Insurance
- PERSONAL BAR BILLS
- Personal Equipment
The trekking briefing will be made on our pre-meeting at the hotel in Kathamndu,
Dates & Availability
Please select a departure month
Please select no. of travellers
FridayOctober 29 2021FridayNovember 5 2021Total