- Recently Open Tea House at off the Beaten Trail trip Manaslu.
- High Himalayan passes short Trek in Gorkha.
- Hundred Year back Tibetan Culture & Live hood.
- Trip in Manaslu “ 8th Highest Mountain in The World”.
- Buddhist Monastery, Chorten, Manewall.
Mostly, you will stay in Lodge and have food in the same place (Dhal Bhat=main Nepali food, Fried rice, Bread, Boiled and fried eggs, Potato, Noodles, porridge, tea coffee tec.) Manaslu Circuit Trek is a combination of culture and religion, which is a unique trip among numbers trekking trails of Nepal. If you are able to add some days then you may visit Sacred Tsum Valley as well in 23 days trek. This is itself a restricted area and opens since 2007 for trekkers.
You can extend or make shorten the trip as you wish. We Nepal Mother House are happy to offer the services as you requested; whether it is a package or just the Guiding and porter service. I assume you are physically fit with previous trekking experience in mountains. Even though, for none trekking experience trekkers also can do this trip due to starts from low elevation and goes gradually again the elevation. The mountain scenery is stunning and the unique live hood of the High Mountains is really interesting. This trip will bond us with local people to seek their culture, tradition, beliefs that have been centuries.
Regarding the porter; of course, if you are able to carry all your bags why do you spend money on the porter. But you will find your trip a huge difference using porters and not. Sometimes while you carrying your bags by own, you may miss some exclusive picture shut or cannot fully enjoy such a beautiful nature. So, I also would like to recommend you, if your budget will ably support, then it will be better to hire a porter to fulfill your dream in reality. You have a great contribution to providing jobs for a jobless porter doing nothing. This will support his family and his school children for a bright future indirectly.
Due to road access further to the Arughat Bazaar, now day you can drive till Lapubesi at same day drive from Kathmandu. So Manaslu Circuit Trek can do from 11 days to above. But for this Short Manaslu Circuit Trek, you need to be physically fit and mentally well prepared. Here is Trek Itinerary below:
Manaslu Circuit has recently opened Tea house trekking in the isolated Himalayas. Normally it can do a minimum of 14 days to above, but here we design 11 days trip for those trekkers who like to explore the Himalayas in the shortest amount of time. For this Trip, you need to be physically fit and mentally well prepared. Some days you need to walk 8 to 9 hours, which is more than average walking in a day. It could do just Camping organize trip last a few years back but recently there is basic Teahouse entire trip.
- Day 1 - Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar (535m) -6 to 7 Hours, again drive to Sotikhola/Lapubesi (884m) -2 ½ to 3 Hours
In the morning our Guide will meet you at your hotel or according to the last day's meeting briefing and drive to Arughat Bazaar. You will drive along the Trishuli River through the Prithvi Highway to the Phurke Khola (two-kilometer before the Malekhu Bazaar) and cross the Trishuli river to the Dhading Besi. The road is good to the Dhading Besi and drives off-road to Arughat through the rice terraces and scattered houses in the countryside. You will get to Arughat Bazaar after a 6 to 7 hours’ drive and catch a jeep to Sotikhola/Lapubesi for two to two and half hours another drive. Stay overnight at tea house.
- Day 2 - Trek Sotikhola/ Lapubesi to Doban /Thulo Dhunga (1,250m) -7 to 8 Hours
This is the first trekking day during our 1 day’s adventure. After having breakfast, the trip begins along the Budhigandaki Riverbank, hence; Budhigandaki Hydropower Project (1,200 MW) is under construction, it is the Mega Hydropower Project of Nepal. It takes 7 to 8 hours walking through the subtropical forest in Nepal and beautiful landscape, we pass the natural hot spring also. Staying overnight at Tea house.
- Day 3 - Trek Dovan/Tholu Dhunga to Philim (1,570 m) -5 to 6 Hours
We carry on along the river bank to the Sirdibas then cross the suspension bridge over the Budhigandaki. Now, the trail ascends steeply for 45 minutes to the Philim village. This village is inhabited by Gurung ethnic, who are following Bonpo Buddhism. The culture and tradition here are interstation, and you will see Sharing Himal Range on the north and the amazing Budhigandaki valley view. Today we are entering to the Manaslu Restricted area, your Guide will check in your permits here. Stay overnight at Tea house.
- Day 4 - Trek Philim to Ghap (2165m) – 8 to 9 Hours
First, the trail goes gradually up and kind of flat to the Eakle Bhatti and passes the wonderful waterfall before crossing the suspension bridge. You will see a board to the were mention about secret Tsum valley trek, which takes for week nearby Tibet border. However, you will cross the bridge and head to Ghap through the narrow trail following the gorges made by the river via Dang. We are staying at a tea house singing with Mother Nature.
- Day 5 - Trek Ghap to Sama Gaon (3525m) - 7 to 8 Hours
Today also the trail follows the Budhigandaki river bank which is originated from Larkya La Pass (5,160m), walk through the jungle and village, often you will see Buddhist Monastery, Mane wall and wall panting. About 3 hours walk we get to Namrung where will have lunch and walk another 2 to 3 hours to get in Lho Village through Sho Village. Now the valley become wider and bestows more mountains especially the world eighth highest mountains in the world Manaslu (8,161m). We staying tea house below the Monastery and lap of Manaslu Himal.
- Day 6 - Explore day in Sama Gaon for acclimatization, may visit Manaslu Base Camp, Phungen Gumpa
This is acclimatization before crossing the adventure past Larkya La. Today after having breakfast we will visit Birendra Lake which is coming from Manaslu Base Camp. Or you have the choice to visit Phungen Gumpa. This place offers the best view of Mount Manaslu, Sama Gaun Village, and other mountains. For this you need to bring warm clothes, enough drinking water and some energy bars. Return back to the hotel for an overnight staying. Sama Gaon is one of the biggest village en-route of Manaslu Circuit Trek.
- Day 7 - Trek Sama Gaun to Samdo (3850m) -3 to 4 Hours
Today is a short walking day to Samdo. So you can begin today's trek leisurely. This is a gentle walk with a wonderful mountains view and a herd of yaks. Originally, Samdo village is a summer camp for farmer,s especially animal husbandry. Ruila pass is nearby Samdo, it takes 3 to4 hours walking from village. Stay overnight at tea house at Samdo.
- Day 8 - Trek Samdo to Dharamsala (Larkya Phedi) (4460m) - 3 to 4 Hours
This is also a short walk like last day. Distantly, it is not a long trail but it takes 3 to 4 hours to get in Dharmashala beneath the lap of the mountains. If you have not seen Himalayan goat, this is the place mostly you can see the wild goat. Staying overnight prepare for next day pass. Now, here are sufficient tea house for overnight staying comfort way.
- Day 9 - Trek Sharmashala to Bimtang (3590m) via Larkya La (5,160m) - 8 to 9 Hours
This is one of the important days of the trek; you need to wake up early in the morning before 2 hours of sunrise. Pack your bag; fill up all of your water bottles, put on warm clothes, and take fleshlight for a hike in the early morning. You are advised to have a hot breakfast before starting the trek. It is dark in the morning and glows the sky with twinkle stars however the dark is cut by your torchlight. At the begging, the trail ascends steeply for 45 minutes then the rest of the trail goes gently up to the top of the Larke La pass (5,160m) through the glacier and glacier lake heart of the granitic mountains. It takes 3 to 4 hours to get in Top and take some pictures for a great celebration. Then turn down another side to the Bhimtang. It takes another 3 to 4 hours to get in the tea house for an overnight staying.
- Day 10 - Trek Bimtang to Tilje (2300m) - 6 to 7 Hours
It is easier compared to previous days due to all the way down through the alpine forest to the Tilije. It takes 6 to 7 hours to get in the tea house for an overnight staying. After cross you will find much more batter accommodation and verity of meals due to effect of most popular Annapurna Circuit Trekking route.
- Day 11 - Trek Tilje to Dharapani (2130m) - 1 ½ to 2 hours and drive to Beshisahar 3 to 4 hours. Again drive back to Kathmandu -6 to 7 hours
This is the last day of your trip. After taking breakfast, you will walk 3o minutes to the Dharapani where you will catch the bus or jeep to the Besisahar through the rough road. You have another road adventure experience while 3 to 4 hours’ drive. And again, take another but from Besisahar to Kathmandu. It takes 6 to 7 hours’ drive. Stay overnight at the hotel. From the next day, you will be free and do your own or depart for your destination or you may visit world heritage sites in Kathmandu or you may join with us for Jungle safari tour 2 nights 3 days to Chitwan national Park or join white water rafting trip for a day at Trishuli River.
- Free Airport picks up and drops all transportation (airport to Hotel to airport).
- Star level 3 nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu twin bed sharing standard room with BB Plan.
- Soft & comfort private accommodation Entire Mountain twin bed sharing with share toilet.
- Necessary paperwork and Trekking permit fee for [I] MCAP (Manaslu Conservation Area Project) Trekking, [II] ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) permits, [III] Manaslu Restricted Area Trekking Permit [IV] TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System).
- All ground Transport for group (Kathmandu to Arughat local/Sotikhola bus & Besisahar/Dharapani to KTM / Pokhara by Micro /Local bus.
- Trekking equipments (worm down jackets, sleeping bag & Duffle Bag) during the trekking if needed.
- Nepal Mother House T-shirt /Cap and Appreciation Card of Trip.
- Three times meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), tea coffee in a cup each meal during trek.
- Professional a Guide (Government license holder) his/her food, accommodation, transportation, salary, equipment.
- Guide insurance for their happy journey.
- A Trekking Map of Manaslu Trip for a Group.
- Supplementary snacks (cookies, fresh fruits) on the Trek.
- One Sherpa (assistance guide) if group size more than 10 people. Plus their food, accommodation, wage, insurance and equipments.
- First Aid medical kit during trip including Oximeter (this helps to make your trip successful measuring Pulse rate and amount of Oxygen)
- Tourist service charge, vat, Governments Tax and official expanse if necessary.
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, Chocolate, Cookies, desert, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
- Your travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory) & meals at Kathmandu.
- If incase, flight cancel and charter helicopter or plane.
- If you require Porter, who carries max.20-25 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, wage, insurance, all transportation.
- Tipping for Guide & porter, donation for school or monastery.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift, personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- International airfare, airport departure tax and Visa fee.
- Things which not mention above our services (Cost Include).
- Visa fee, you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
We would like to inform you about Manaslu Trek; you need a minimum of 2 people in a group for this trip, requiring special permission for the Manaslu Restricted Area (provide by only Government Register Trekking agency) and at least you need one Government License holder trekking Guide. For this trek, you need 4 different permits, which are following below:
[I] MCAP (Manaslu Conservation Area Project) Trekking,
[II] ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) permits,
[III] Manaslu Restricted Area Trekking Permit
[IV] TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
While organizing those permits, the immigration officer asked for your Nepal visa which is validated the entire trip, and original passport with 4 copies of PP size pictures of each of you. To make those permits, it takes almost whole one day to make a different office.
Dates & Availability
Please select a departure month
Please select no. of travellers
SundayOctober 16 2022WednesdayOctober 26 2022Total
TuesdayNovember 1 2022FridayNovember 11 2022Total
WednesdayMarch 15 2023SaturdayMarch 25 2023Total
WednesdayMarch 1 2023SaturdayMarch 11 2023Total
WednesdayApril 12 2023SaturdayApril 22 2023Total
SundayOctober 1 2023WednesdayOctober 11 2023Total
WednesdayNovember 15 2023SaturdayNovember 25 2023Total
TuesdayApril 16 2024FridayApril 26 2024Total
TuesdayOctober 1 2024FridayOctober 11 2024Total