- Scenic Helicopter ride over the panoramic White Mountains and peaks series
- The aerial views of other mountains over 8000 meters like mt.everest, AmaDablam, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjungha,etc
- The breathtaking view of Khumbu glaciers and Valley
- Green alpine forest including rhododendron and pine trees
- Landing at the most popular Kalapatthar viewpoint
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with landing at Kala Patthar is the most enchanting and luxurious trip all over the world. It offers close-up views of the world’s tallest mountain i.e. Mt. Everest, and other notorious mountains over 8000 meters like Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, etc. This tour takes you into a mountainous heaven world over Khumbu glaciers and makes your journey memorable throughout a lifetime.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour itinerary is almost three to four hours. It is an alternative activity of Everest Base Camp Trek. You can see the astonishing Mt. Everest view from Kalapatthar.
- Day 1 - Pick up from the Hotel and drop the Domestic Airport (20 minutes/1,338 meters)
Early in the morning at almost 5:30 am, one of our staff will pick you up from the hotel where you have stayed and leave you to the Domestic airport terminal by private vehicle.
- Day 1 - Stay in a queue and wait for your turn (30 minutes/1,338 meters )
Stay in a queue and wait for your turn (30 minutes/1,338 meters )
- Day 1 - Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu (45 minutes/2,845 meters)
After getting the boarding pass and completing the formalities, you are now ready to have a flight to Lukla. Then the flight takes up. It takes almost 50 minutes to reach Lukla. It flies over the green hills in the beginning. It passes Dolakha and Jiri villages. Jiri is the traditional Everest base camp trek gateway. Lamjura La Pass is also located there.
Finally, the Heli rides take off at Lukla in front of beautiful mountain vistas.
- Day 1 - Lands at Lukla Airport for fueling (15 minutes/2,845 meters)
To be cleared, the flight lands at Lukla airport for fueling purposes. So, it will stay there only for 10 to 15 minutes. You can see many Sherpas waiting for their clients at the airport. Besides, you can spend your time watching out the surrounding mountain scenery.
- Day 1 - Lukla to Kala Patthar Flight (15 minutes/5,644.5 meters)
Now, the flight is ready to take up. It goes towards your final destination, i.e Kala Patthar, but our inflight commentary shows you the Everest base camp location as well while hovering. You can explore the mountain views from the window. Then it directly lands at Kala Patthar in front of the world’s tallest mountain.
- Day 1 - Lukla to Kala Pathhar Flight (15 minutes/5,644.5 meters)
Finally, your dream comes true. Now, you are in the mountainous universe including the world’s highest mountain. It would be an unforgettable memory throughout your lifetime. You can uncover the mighty Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lhotse, Pisang Peak, and other neighboring peaks. You have approximately 15 minutes to spend there on Kala Patthar Peak. After clicking some photos with such pristine views, the Helicopter will take up.
- Day 1 - Fly to Everest View Hotel at Syangboche (15 minutes/3,950 meters)
The Everest base camp Helicopter tour with landing at Kalapatthar takes up from its summit and takes off to Sayangboche at the Everest View Hotel. This hotel is situated at the world’s highest elevation i.e. 3962 meters. During flying, you can see the aerial views of the sunrise over the mountains, green hills, Sherpa highland, Khumbu Icefalls, Gorak Shep, chortens, monasteries, and the marvelous Himalayas.
- Day 1 - Delicious Breakfast at Everest View Hotel (30 minutes/ 3,950 meters)
Having a tasty breakfast at Everest View Hotel in front of the magnificent mountain views is an awesome activity. This hotel offers the entire Everest panoramas and other peaks from every corner.
- Day 1 - Fly back to Lukla for refueling (15 minutes/ 2,845 meters)
After spending half an hour at Everest View Hotel in Syangboche, the Helicopter rides towards Lukla and takes off there again for refueling. And you get again another chance to stay out at Lukla and enjoy the surrounding panoramas.
- Day 1 - Lukla to Kathmandu flight back (45 minutes/ 1,338 meters)
The helicopter flights again over the Everest ranges. Along with the mountain vistas, you can explore the Lukla, Namche, and Phakding villages. Then, the Helicopter leaves you at the domestic airport in Kathmandu by retracing the previous airways. After reaching there, you will be transferred to the hotel by our staff.
- Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle
- Everest base camp Helicopter tour cost from Kathmandu to Kalapatthar to Kathmandu
- Emergency oxygen and other needed first-aid medical things during the flight
- Landing at Everest View Hotel for having breakfast
- Airport boarding pass
- Company Service Charges
- Domestic Airport departure fees
- All government taxes
- Nepal Visa fee
- Life and Medical Insurance
- Sagarmatha National park fees ( 30 USD/ 3390 NRS )
- All kinds of foods and drinks
for more info please visit https://www.risingadventure.com/everest-base-camp-helicopter-tour