- Half day private photo shooting tour in Seoul
- Option of walking tour or private vehicle
- Option of normal digital camera and advanced digital camera
- Wear a Hanbok and walk inside the Royal Palace and a traditional village in Korea
Hanbok is the traditional Korean dress. It literally means “Korean clothing”. Hanbok has a history of over 1,600 years and it was worn daily up until just 100 years ago. It was established as a part of the unique living culture of Korea. Nowadays, Hanbok is only worn during traditional festivals and celebrations.
Hanbok is famous for its artistic lines and vibrant colors. Also, many travelers want to experience wearing Hanbok during their visit in Korea. With our Hanbok Photo Shoot Tour, you can wear it inside the Korean Royal Palace, Hanok Village or another destination instead of a studio. This is a doubled benefit because you can visit beautiful destinations while wearing Hanbok.
We offer professional Hanbok Photo Shoot services and a wide variety of Hanbok in different sizes: male (S~XL), female (XS~XXL) and children sizes are available.
You can choose your favorite Hanbok and also the photo shooting location. There are special benefits too, like free entrance for the Royal Palace!
- Day 1 - Itinerary (4 Hours)
10:00 Hotel pick up
Hanbok rental shop
Photo Shoot at Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village (Changdeokgung Palace on Tuesday)
14:00 Drop off at hotel
- English speaking photographer
- Admission fees
- Hanbok rental
- Basic hair accessories and bag
- Hanbok Photo Shoot (Soft copy)
- Option of walking tour/private vehicle
- Option of normal digital camera/Advanced digital camera
- Special Hanbok dress and accessories - Kings hat, Gisaeng hat, Gat, dress underskirt, shoes
- Food, drinks
- Gratuities (optional)