- Experience mouth-watering Sri Lankan dishes.
- Explore Colombo`s city-centric cultural practices, beliefs, rituals, and social relations.
- Includes gourmet eats, street foods, traditional Sri Lankan foods, Sri Lankan immigrant foods, short eats and vegan & vegetarian foods.
- Explore the oldest building in Pettah, The Dutch hospital.
Colombo has long been a culinary capital & the most culturally diverse city in Sri Lanka. From Plant foodies to meat eaters have a wealth of options in the City—including gourmet eats, street foods, traditional Sri Lankan foods, Sri Lankan immigrant foods, short eats and vegan & vegetarian foods. With Colombo food tour, you will experience Colombo`s food options that are as diverse as Colombo itself.
Our Colombo food tour is designed like a crash course for you to learn Sri Lankan cuisine, culture & history. We let you discover how Colombo has been built layer upon layer of cultural interactions in the history of 1500 years and how it enjoyed its diverse trade network from east to west in the economic belt of the silk route while having mouth-watering eats.
- 12 Tasting
- Market Tour
- Licensed Tour Guide
- International Flight tickets