- There will be an option of upgrading your Safari accommodation and stay in various Tented camp or luxury lodges. Also, we can offer this tour to those who are traveling for Tanzania honeymoon safari or Tanzania family safaris as well!
During this safari, you will stay and spend nights in various campsites or lodges depending on your safari accommodation request. Most lodges and campsite are inside the park except at Tarangire and Lake Manyara. Book Now with us here.
Tanzania Safari | 4 Day Impressive Tanzania Safari to Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Day 1 - Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast at the Hotel, your Tanzania safaris adventure begins, leave early to the Tarangire National park around 8:30 am. This is the third largest park in Tanzania and it is characterized by the amazingly large herds of elephants that can be encountered in this park. The Baobab trees are one of the other highlights of Tarangire and the Tarangire River that flows all year round is the lifeblood of the park. Many animals; predators and the preys alike gather around the river where you can do excellent game viewing. Dinner & Overnight is at Fanaka campsite.
- Day 2 - Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will start your Tanzania safaris head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the Central Park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the Park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. We arrive in time for lunch at Nabi gate and enjoy the late 2hrs afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera Nyani Campsite.
- Day 3 - Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
Safari Tanzania Safari: After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will have early in the morning game drive in Serengeti National park for your Tanzania safaris top destination where you can spot the Big5 if you are lucky enough. Later back to the campsite for branch and hot lunch, Our driver and cook will load everything on the top of our safari jeep after then continue with the game drive while looking to be our of Serengeti to proceed to Ngorongoro. Today, you will be doing a game viewing en-route during your way from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater. You will be in Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening where the night will be spent on the crater rim.
Dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
- Day 4 - Ngorongoro Crater back to Arusha
Today, you will have early breakfast and proceed directly to the crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater Tanzania safaris tour with picnic lunch down the crater whereby you will be able to see all the “Big Five”.
Later, you will proceed back to Arusha in the evening. At the end of your tour, we will drop you off at the airport.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Arusha before and after safari 3 nights camping accommodation Complimentary camping equipment Complimentary sleeping bag Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner En-route game viewing from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater 5-6hrs Ngorongoro Crater tour The government imposed an increase in park fees Park entrance fees (for non-residents) Professional driver/guide Round-trip airport transfer (pick up and drop off) Safari transportation (unless labeled as optional
- International flights (from / to home) Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.) Tips (tipping guideline 10 USD per person per day) What to bring for your Tanzania Safaris Clothes. A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes. Comfortable shoes Bath towels, pillow, toilet paper
Dates & Availability
Write a Review
A balanced safari that covers all the good spots
I went on a 4 day safari with Footslopes and had a great experience. All the co-travelers were really nice and we developed a wonderful rapport with each other. The driver, cook and guide that joined us were also great. They explained to us the ways and lifestyles of the beautiful wild animals and gave us plenty of time to take photos. We went to Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire wildlife parks and saw all the big five plus many others.
Amazing safari and adventure!
Gabriel - the owner and organizer is a great host and will provide you a memorable experience during your stay. I have visited 4 national parks and had spectacular game drives. Would recommend to families, couples and solo travelers. You will love it!