- Visit Kigali Genocide memorial museum
- Ultimate Gorilla trekking Experience
Embark on an Adventure safari to Uganda for an opportunity to explore a diverse range of ecosystems, including lush rainforests, expansive savannahs, towering mountains, and tranquil lakes. This remarkable natural landscape provides a home to a wide array of wildlife species, making Uganda a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers.
This 4-day Gorillas in the mist entails great opportunities of meeting and sharing 1 hour with the incredible mountain gorillas in their natural setting in Bwindi Impenetrable national park known for most of the gorilla trekking and relaxed vacations in the Pearl of Africa.
- Day 1 - ARRIVAL AT KIGALI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Upon arrival at Kigali International Airport, you will be welcomed by our meet and greet lounge host who will help you through a fast-track assistance with VISA and luggage collection. After immigration and bag collection, you will then be handed over to our driver guide who will transfer you to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 2 - KIGALI GENOCIDE MEMORIAL - TRANSFER TO BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
Following a relaxed breakfast at 08h00, you will be transferred to Kigali Genocide Memorial to commemorate the 1994 Tutsi Genocide where the remains of over 250,000 people are interred. At 10h00, your driver guide will take you through a +4-hour scenic drive to the Bwindi impenetrable national park as you enjoy the beautiful views of the green vegetation. Upon arrival, you will check in at your lodge and have a late hot lunch followed by an afternoon at leisure utilizing the hotel amenities.
- Day 3 - ULTIMATE GORILLA TREKKING
Your day begins with breakfast at 06h30 then head to Rushaga park reception for briefing at 07h00. Thereafter, you will be guided through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to search for the shy mountain gorillas. The trek takes about 5hrs including 1 hour with the gorillas. You will get full briefing of their family formations, background, and observe their life style in their own habitat and family setting. After this mind-blowing activity, you will return to the lodge for lunch followed by a relaxed evening whilst utilizing the complementary offers at the hotel.
- Day 4 - RETURN TO KIGALI - DEPARTURE
At 9h00, you will take a +4-hour scenic drive to Kigali. Upon arrival in Kigali, you will have lunch at hotel milles collines. After lunch, you will have the opportunity to pick out some of Rwanda’s unique art pieces and blends including baskets, coffee, chillies and many others at selection of key Souvenir shops including Kimironko market before transferring you to the airport for your homebound flights.
- All Permits and Entrance fees included in the itinerary, All ground transportation in a 4WD Vehicle, All other activities indicated in the itinerary, All Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary, English-speaking Experienced Safari-guide, Meals as indicated in the itinerary, Refreshments and snacks in the vehicle.
- All Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Safari Guide, Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks that are not accompanying meals., International flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes, Visa fees. Visas are available online or at arrival at all Entry points, Laundry, Shopping, Travel Insurance.