- Ultimate Gorilla trekking Experience in Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Game drives
- Boat cruise along wildlife-rich Kazinga channel
Embark on an Adventure safari to Uganda for an opportunity to explore a diverse range of ecosystems, including lush rainforests, expansive savannahs, towering mountains, and tranquil lakes. This remarkable natural landscape provides a home to a wide array of wildlife species, making Uganda a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers.
This 6-days astonishing gorilla trekking safari in medley wonders safari entails great opportunities to visit and meet up with the incredible mountain gorillas in their natural setting in Bwindi impenetrable national park known for gorilla trekking and relaxed vacations in the Pearl of Africa. This incredible safari further offers opportunities of spotting tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth national park as well as trucking chimpanzees in Kalinzu forest reserve.
- Day 1 - ARRIVAL AT ENTEBBE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be welcomed by our meet and greet lounge host who helps you through a fast-track assistance with VISA and luggage collection. Please look for a white sign board with your name. After immigration and bag collection, you will then be handed over to our driver guide, who will transfer you to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Day 2 - TRANSFER TO BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast as you prepare to step out for your journey to the mighty forest. You driver guide will drive heading to the southwestern province of Uganda with two stopovers at the Equator for snap shots and later in Mbarara for Lunch. You will enjoy the beautiful views of the green vegetation as you ascend and rise into the mountains on a remote road around the south of Bwindi Forest. Upon arrival at the park, check in at the lodge. Your evening will be spent at leisure whilst utilizing lodge amenities.
- Day 3 - ULTIMATE GORILLA TREKKING – BATWA CULTURAL EXPERIENCE
Your day begins with breakfast at 06h00, then head to park reception for briefing at 07h00. Thereafter, you will be guided through Bwindi Forest jungle to search for the shy mountain gorillas. You will have 1 hour after meeting the gorilla family. You will get full briefing of their family formations, background, and observe their life style in their own habitat and family setting. After this mind-blowing activity, you will return to the lodge for lunch. At 14h00, you will visit the Batwa community for Batwa cultural experience where you get to learn as you enjoy one of the most authentic cultures. Your guide will usher you through their forest life before gazetting the forest as a protected area. You will watch these pygmies dance, sing the cultural songs as well as storytelling, handling the bow, gather honey, and picking herbal medicine from roots and leaves a local way of treating the people
- Day 4 - TRANSFER TO QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK – AFTERNOON BOAT RIDE
Following breakfast at 06h00, you will transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park (4hrs drive) after 1.5hrs of driving, you will make a stopover at Ishasha sector to search for tree climbing lions. Thereafter, you’ll proceed to the main park land and your destination will be the wildlife rich Kazinga channel for a 2-hours afternoon boat ride at 15h00 which will reveal a succession of giants. Elephant herds squirt water on the banks as large hippo pods roll on sandbanks, and crocodiles bathe in the sun. Some hippos escape the water to wander across the savannah, and barge past a series of ungulates also in search of water.
- Day 5 - MORNING GAME DRIVE - CHIMPANZEE TREK AT KALINZU FOREST
At 06h00, you’ll be picked up by the driver guide who will take you for a game drive and return to the lodge by 12:00Pm for lunch. Your guide will ensure to take you to every corner of the park to give you all the opportunity to site almost all the game in the park watch some of Africa’s un spoilt Savana and the BIG 5 game including lions, elephants, buffaloes and leopards, giraffes, Hartebeest, Bushbucks, Jackal, hyena, oribis, Uganda kobs and many others. In the afternoon, you’ll transfer to Kalinzu forest visitor reception center for a briefing prior to undertaking a nature walk including chimpanzee trekking. Evening will be spent at leisure.
- Day 6 - RETURN TO ENTEBBE - DEPARTURE
Following breakfast at 06h00, you’ll transfer back to Entebbe (7hrs drive). Enriched with unforgettable memories you will say goodbye to the pearl of Africa. Depending on the time of departure you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- All Permits and Entrance fees included in the itinerary, All game drives and boat rides, All ground transportation in a 4WD Vehicle, All other activities indicated in the itinerary, All Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary, English-speaking Experienced Safari-guide, Meals as indicated in the itinerary, Refreshments and snacks in the vehicle.
- All Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Safari Guide, Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks that are not accompanying meals., International flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes, Visa fees. Visas are available online or at arrival at all Entry points, Laundry, Shopping, Travel Insurance.