- Get a chance to learn more about different regions in Uganda and tribes through their dances , how they eat and behave .. learn more about the pearl of Africa with baraka cultural center
- Dance African , dress African , walk African
- Experience traditional weddings
- Sound of drums , kingdom drums
Baraka is an NGO founded by Martin Male in 2017. Artistically talented but socially disadvantaged children and youth are trained in the traditional arts of Uganda by former beneficiaries.
Baraka is comprised of children and youth aged 5-25 from various backgrounds who have been given an opportunity to adventure in life. Connecting all children of God as Brothers and sisters and restoration of our diverse cultures through the celebration of music, dance, drumming, drama and other forms of art. Baraka provides a platform for children and young people in difficult circumstances to discover and develop their potential thereby becoming change agents and the true leaders of today and tomorrow. Through the inspiration of founder Martin Male, the Organization has been able to rehabilitate vulnerable children and youth, given them a sense of belonging, home and hope for the future
- Accommodations , hot water , electricity, running water in showers , furnished kitchen
Our guests will get to learn allot more about our culture, food and behaviors . We also have a program of language learning where our volunteer teaches their language while we teach our language here . Uganda has over 50 tribes and out guests will get a chance to learn more about them at our center
Dates & Availability
This program is available all year round. You can select any date as per your comfort.Please select the week you plan to join the program.
Please select no. of travellers
Please select your preferred departure date
Please select program duration
Please select no. of travellers and your preferred date.